Universe Board

Full Version: Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tube/Eudora
i started to play at 2006 igunz and later then IJJI, i moved to israels pservers cause pings was better while same time i did play ijji but lag was so big.
igns: Aeisis, Limits, RedSphinx, Chivalrous, Arentic most known names
personal thing : i play with right hand on keyboard coz i have problem with left fingers
i dont do clanwars but i have very smart view to gunz and understand i wish i could play clanwars!
AxelBlaze/Kitkat/Mikaelson/Gazel
o_OsoLedO_o
Rain, Emperor, Battery, [S]Battery, BlackNYellow, TRANSFUGA, Topflow, Curtis, [Swag]Curtis, [AP]Rose

Clans:

ThisIsSparta, Desire, Echo, Sparta
Just, JustDance7, Guilbert..<3, GohanDBZ, Ushuaia, Spaceman, Heartbeat, Mr-Ingrosso, Ingrosso.

Clan: ExRomanticos.

Historia: Habia una vez un barquito chiquitito, habia una vez un barquito chiquitoto, que no podia que no podía navegar.
LucidAhmed my only character and im newgen kkkkkk

clans : harmony , topusa1
(11-12-2019, 03:08 PM)Aeisis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i started to play at 2006 igunz and later then IJJI, i moved to israels pservers cause pings was better while same time i did play ijji but lag was so big.
igns: Aeisis, Limits, RedSphinx, Chivalrous, Arentic most known names
personal thing : i play with right hand on keyboard coz i have problem with left fingers
i dont do clanwars but i have very smart view to gunz and understand i wish i could play clanwars!

Nice history bro, you definitely should try clan wars when most of hacking stuff gets patched.

(11-12-2019, 07:35 PM)Gazel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AxelBlaze/Kitkat/Mikaelson/Gazel

I seen you as Kitkat, nice player.

(11-18-2019, 03:33 AM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Rain, Emperor, Battery, Battery, BlackNYellow, TRANSFUGA, Topflow, Curtis, [Swag]Curtis, [AP]Rose

Clans:

ThisIsSparta, Desire, Echo, Sparta

I recognize you, have lost a lot of clan wars for you back in 2010/2011, you're a skilled player.
(11-18-2019, 10:49 AM)LucidAhmed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.LucidAhmed my only character and im newgen kkkkkk

clans : harmony , topusa1
Godbless this man! postin pics of him smashin every1 Smile i dig it homie! keep it up brosef Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3