Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ
Tube/Eudora
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by: Exe
i started to play at 2006 igunz and later then IJJI, i moved to israels pservers cause pings was better while same time i did play ijji but lag was so big.
igns: Aeisis, Limits, RedSphinx, Chivalrous, Arentic most known names
personal thing : i play with right hand on keyboard coz i have problem with left fingers
i dont do clanwars but i have very smart view to gunz and understand i wish i could play clanwars!
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
AxelBlaze/Kitkat/Mikaelson/Gazel
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
o_OsoLedO_o
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Rain, Emperor, Battery, [S]Battery, BlackNYellow, TRANSFUGA, Topflow, Curtis, [Swag]Curtis, [AP]Rose

Clans:

ThisIsSparta, Desire, Echo, Sparta
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Just, JustDance7, Guilbert..<3, GohanDBZ, Ushuaia, Spaceman, Heartbeat, Mr-Ingrosso, Ingrosso.

Clan: ExRomanticos.

Historia: Habia una vez un barquito chiquitito, habia una vez un barquito chiquitoto, que no podia que no podía navegar.
Go flex.
.[Image: giphy.gif]
LucidAhmed my only character and im newgen kkkkkk

clans : harmony , topusa1
Thanks given by: Exe , Valor , euj
(11-12-2019, 03:08 PM)Aeisis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i started to play at 2006 igunz and later then IJJI, i moved to israels pservers cause pings was better while same time i did play ijji but lag was so big.
igns: Aeisis, Limits, RedSphinx, Chivalrous, Arentic most known names
personal thing : i play with right hand on keyboard coz i have problem with left fingers
i dont do clanwars but i have very smart view to gunz and understand i wish i could play clanwars!

Nice history bro, you definitely should try clan wars when most of hacking stuff gets patched.

(11-12-2019, 07:35 PM)Gazel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AxelBlaze/Kitkat/Mikaelson/Gazel

I seen you as Kitkat, nice player.

(11-18-2019, 03:33 AM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Rain, Emperor, Battery, Battery, BlackNYellow, TRANSFUGA, Topflow, Curtis, [Swag]Curtis, [AP]Rose

Clans:

ThisIsSparta, Desire, Echo, Sparta

I recognize you, have lost a lot of clan wars for you back in 2010/2011, you're a skilled player.
Thanks given by: Curtis
(11-18-2019, 10:49 AM)LucidAhmed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.LucidAhmed my only character and im newgen kkkkkk

clans : harmony , topusa1
Godbless this man! postin pics of him smashin every1 Smile i dig it homie! keep it up brosef Big Grin
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by: