Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many hackers on this server
(11-23-2016, 05:54 AM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 05:48 AM)Sigma Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."TEMP BANNED FOR SB" lmfao really? that guy is still bypassing and playing on [twd]rush/uskingshot ... looks like ugg is welcoming unlegit players to its own server.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - PROOF.

Server have litlle peoples and you want  banned they? good idea genius.

Shutup br you talk to much back2quest again fking cunt
Thanks given by:
just be patient for the patch Blush
Thanks given by:
Look this kid wLL talking ***** ... Pls should demote questers, maybe even globinking is ucing and he doesnt know
Thanks given by:
Every player is playing his favorite mode,I still have no idea what's the problem with Quest mode...
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Pls
(11-23-2016, 07:46 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Every player is playing his favorite mode,I still have no idea what's the problem with Quest mode...
genius
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Shon
(11-23-2016, 05:54 AM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 05:48 AM)Sigma Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."TEMP BANNED FOR SB" lmfao really? that guy is still bypassing and playing on [twd]rush/uskingshot ... looks like ugg is welcoming unlegit players to its own server.

?
Rather that than playing with and against unlegits. Because sooner or later legit people get tired of this and will start to use hacks aswell. 

Overal it's just a snowball effect that will eventually kill the server.
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 08:02 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

?
Rather that than playing with and against unlegits. Because sooner or later legit people get tired of this and will start to use hacks aswell. 

If he do it again  banned perm. i think perma banned now... i'll not be good, All game have hack gunz is just 1 more lol, No one is safe.

But gunz if you are good '' Much peoples will told you '' hack'' without proof, because they can't win. and they will use hack'' because think u use'' it's happen too.
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 08:20 AM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 08:02 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

?

If he do it again  banned perm. i think perma banned now... i'll not be good, All game have hack gunz is just 1 more lol, No one is safe.

But gunz if you are good '' Much peoples will told you '' hack'' without proof, because they can't win. and they will use hack'' because think u use'' it's happen too.

I hope they ban you again
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 08:20 AM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

?

u r unlegit .-.
[Image: tumblr_oovk0sM3IZ1rxpy75o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: 077.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's enough boys.
Our lovely Rei Pls is working on it.

Thread moved to spam corner.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: