Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology Thread
Dear Universe Gamer Gunz,

Iknow i wasnt the nicest nor the best person to talk to on the forums the past few years, but i am ready for change in my life so i will be a goodboy now.
Thank  to @Woolrich and @Spear i finally shaw the light that my behavior was getting out of control so i am sorry for the way i acted and please forgive for every damage i did to this forums. we all know i wanna make this up to you guys.
If there is annything i can do for you guys to show you that im truely changed leave a comment on my thread so i can read them and can show you guys that i have changed. 

I am goin to be non toxic from this day January the 11th if i am i toxic again i am asking an Game Master or an Head Staff to perma ban me for it, i am willing to give up my account for this so you guys can truely see i am changed. And i aint gonna complain about the ways the Staff teams handles with certain situations because i think i can do it better, i aint no staff so i dont need to mind there Job's

Biggest appology's to 

@Shon - When we first met i tought u was a dickshit with no brian, but now when we talk often i more starting to respect you as a person and everything you did for this server.
@Kllaus - for making fun of your english since Euro gunz back in the day, but now i can understand you and we have a good time together.
@Mashira - To troll about you sofa, iknow it was not funny for you and i am willing to say sorry for it.
@Fenn - I touhgt you was another braindead BR closing all the threads, but yet i did not know why you did that and after you explain it all to me it made more sence.
@Ajax - for Annoying the Fk out of you.
@Killbabe - Because you was an Forum Moderator didnt ment to hurt your feelings when we argue over things what had no common sence to the world.
@Lilja - For bulling you about you mustace, i learnd about my mistakes and i hope you will forgive me for it to.
@Phantom - for calling you out as a fake kid but you just tried to protect people.
@Helios - I first tought you was just another random Game Master who had no common sence but now i see what you do everyday for this server that is mad ***** crazy you do so much and i respect that.
@Entire-Staff-Team - For complaining about you way of working, iknow its not always the best in my EYES but i just need to let it go instead of getting cocky and flame you guys about it.

I hope you guys can forgive me for all my mistakes i made in the past, and i hope we can let the past behind us and make a new start.
If you go make an argue or an troll comment on this thread i will ask an Game Master or an Head Staff to delete that comment.

Yours Sincerly,
Lars
Thanks given by: Shon , Pls
Very nice man, I forgive you and always remember that you need to help you can call me on skype.

@Helios is my brother but he live far from my house Sad , anyway I love him and he is my creation
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Helios
You are forgiven Lars, Keep up the positivity

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Fenn
Hello,

I forgive you. I hope you respect our staff team and achieve your goals in your life.

@helios isn't random, he is my brother, he is a good person and honest.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Jajajajajajjaja lars ???
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2017, 08:35 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are forgiven Lars, Keep up the positivity

This ^
+1
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Actions speak louder than words.
Thanks given by:
Stop it kid, we don't ***** care about you.
If you are a piece of ***** lame ***** white ***** that's no one's business, you can keep you white ***** asking for attention because we know nobody changes from one day to another, besides that we have important things to do instead of worrying about some ***** asking forgiveness.
Thanks given by: Mashira
@Lars Take off ur mask we can still see the evil u that u are no need to lie man ur heart it so dark and stupt tell ur parents to buy u a tiny toy car and go in ur small car like a clown kajsjsksk

Thanks given by:
(01-11-2017, 07:38 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Lars Take off ur mask we can still see the evil u that u are no need to lie man ur heart it so dark and stupt tell ur parents to buy u a tiny toy car and go in ur small car like a clown kajsjsksk

(01-11-2017, 06:56 AM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stop it kid, we don't ***** care about you.
If you are a piece of ***** lame ***** white ***** that's no one's business, you can keep you white ***** asking for attention because we know nobody changes from one day to another, besides that we have important things to do instead of worrying about some ***** asking forgiveness.

Can i ask both of you why you are judging me now on the things i did in the past ?
I am asking both of you to forgive me for what i have done, but if yiu guys cant accept it. I think its better to bith go on our own journey to the future it was a great time knowing you, and i hope you both will have a great future ahead of you.

Your Sincerly,
Lars
Thanks given by: