Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some clips of a random cw against hackers

public now
Thanks given by: Maple , Xyro , Vern
(02-13-2017, 12:05 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

public now

Good videos by the way, don't let the haters get you down.

Regarding the video of the hitboxer, that won't do anything. UGG will not ban anymore hackers and they have taken a very bad stance at the moment, thank you for uploading though.
Thanks given by: Copeland , Erebord
(02-13-2017, 11:52 AM)Marujo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.esse ai é bom em

KKKKKKKK
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Good man
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
part2 legend snuwfer

wuzuppppppp legend snuwfer which your excuse now? wasnt you? RETARD BADASS ***** DICKRIDER BURRITOROLLER
Thanks given by: Xyro , Erebord
i love you copeland
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Copeland
nice bro
[Image: 2428yn8.png]
Thanks given by:
staff's needs more proof to ban those retards and reset clan? I have more than 10 replays, I can upload too if is necessary.
Thanks given by:
cry more
[Image: fhRr3Ep.png]
Thanks given by: Lars
(02-16-2017, 01:04 AM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.staff's needs more proof to ban those retards and reset clan? I have more than 10 replays, I can upload too if is necessary.

If you feel like anyone is cheating, please report them.
Thanks given by: aurelia