Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
3vs3 Spring Tournament - Cash Prize!
Team Name:  Ducks
1. Player 1 IGN: MEGAMAN
Timezone & Location: USA

2. Player 2 IGN: Severe
Timezone & Location: USA

3. Player 3 IGN: Hanja
Timezone & Location: Canada
Thanks given by:
Clan Name: Agents

1. Player 1 IGN: TroubleMaker
Timezone & Location: israel Gmt+3

2. Player 2 IGN: Raika
Timezone & Location: israel Gmt+3

3. Player 3 IGN: Velocity
Timezone & Location: israel GMt+3
Thanks given by:
Registrations are now closed.
I will update this post later or make another post on this thread regarding the bracket, team matches, deadlines, finalized rules, and anything else you will need to know regarding the tournament.

Thread Closed until April 7-10th.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: TheHornyBrit
Players,

Currently, I am finalizing all of the teams that are posted and will be sending a Private Message reminder to those who registered successfully.

* The people who receive these private messages will be the ones who originally posted the team listing.
* Note, that if you do NOT receive a Private Message you did NOT successfully register and your team is NOT on the final bracket list.
* If you would like your team to be added, please private message me no later than April 7th to be added to the finalized list. Any late submissions will not be added to the list.
*If you received a Private Message but your team is NOT on the list below, please inform me via PM or Skype immediately!

Registered Teams:
[Image: dPaWhS7.png]

Thanks given by: Copeland , Curtis , Shamain , Marionette
Players: For anyone who is wondering, the bracket and tournament will begin in roughly 12-24 hours from this post.
Apparently one of my professors decided to push his exam to tomorrow (April 10). 

My deepest apologies.

Thanks given by: kiujind , Cursor , TopGunZ1
Players:

The bracket will be posted in roughly a few hours & the tournament will start probably tomorrow. Please be advised that each team in the first round will have plenty of time to complete their first match, so please do not worry or panic about final deadlines.

Also, please be aware that the prizes section and the clothing/items section has been updated. You may find the edited/updated information highlighted in red.

- Prizes:
Quote:First Place Prize: $150 C.D.N
- Each player will receive $50 as well as an additional 150 coins.

Second Place Prize: $90 C.D.N 
- Each player will receive $30 as well as an additional 100 coins.

Third Place Prize: $60 C.D.N
- Each player will receive $20 as well as an additional 50 coins.

- Clothing/Items:
Quote:* Any choice of clothing is permitted except avatars, donation clothing and event clothing or material.

* Clothing that is the same or that is similar is allowed to be worn on ALL team members if you wish to. In other words you may all wear the same set or clothing combination without being penalized for "matching" or being "identical".

* You must equip the Golden Dragon Sword as your melee weapon.

* You must equip the Pioneer and Breaker 10 as your ranged weapon.

* You are to have NO OTHER items attached other than clothing, a melee weapon and two ranged weapons (2 shotguns). This includes rings, medical kits (vials as well), grenades, smoke bombs, elements or any other items apart from what is listed.

* Only the items listed will be permitted. This means that any attempts to use the wrong item will result in a warning. Failure to listen or obey to the warning given to you, will result in an entire team disqualification.

Should you have any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to private message me.

Regards.

Thanks given by: TopGunZ1
I'd like to announce the official start for the 3vs3 UGG Spring Tournament! Please be advised that you can view the bracket You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or at the bottom of this thread in it’s normal format.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I begin: 

* You can request your opponent's private message system URL from me by private messaging me. If not, simply look on this thread and look for who organized your team and private message them to set up a match.

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for waiting - regardless if you are playing in the tournament or not. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for helping me organize this tournament. Although I am practically managing the entire tournament, these 3 people have helped me bring the tournament this far and have helped provide suggestions, opinions, and have even helped me with team organization.

Furthermore, I would also like to thank
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for creating an amazing bracket for the tournament, you have all put in some sort of effort and I appreciate the kind help.  

Now, I would like everyone to know that there has been an addition to the teams. There have been 8 more teams added to the bottom of the bracket. If you are not in these teams or if you are not playing against them, then you do NOT have to worry, as they obviously do not apply to you.

Lastly, if you do NOT see your team on the bracket (with the exception of Alerion backing out), please direct your message towards me
immediately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

* Players have from April 11th - April 22nd 2017 to complete their first match. If I do not receive your submission or Helios does not receive your submission by the morning of April 23rd, then your team will be disqualified from the match.

* Players are responsible for setting up and determining their own matches. THIS MEANS YOU CAN PLAY YOUR MATCH ANY DAY YOU AGREE ON FROM APRIL 11 - APRIL 22 2017. 

* Please refer to the first post for the equipment and item information if you have not read it yet.

* Pick a map from the maps listed on the first post (Town / Mansion / Factory / Castle / Battle Arena)

* The use of third party programs will not be tolerated. If anyone is caught using any program, the entire team will be disqualified from the tournament and the hacker(s) account will be permanently banned without chance to reason.

* Once you have completed a match, it is mandatory that you take a screenshot of the final score. You must also provide us with a replay in a private message, with your screenshot.

* Note that you must start recording from the beginning of the game to the end of the game. Otherwise, your entry will not count. Do not forget your screenshot as well, it is vital in deciding the true winner.

* Any choice of clothing is permitted except avatars, donation clothing and event clothing or material.

* Clothing that is the same or that is similar is allowed to be worn on ALL team members if you wish to. In other words you may all wear the same set or clothing combination without being penalized for "matching" or being "identical".

* You must equip the Golden Dragon Sword as your melee weapon.

* You must equip the Pioneer and Breaker 10 as your ranged weapon.

* You are to have NO OTHER items attached other than clothing, a melee weapon and two ranged weapons (2 shotguns). This includes rings, medical kits (vials as well), grenades, smoke bombs, elements or any other items apart from what is listed.

* Only the items listed will be permitted. This means that any attempts to use the wrong item will result in a warning. Failure to listen or obey to the warning given to you, will result in an entire team disqualification.

If you have any comments, questions or concerns you may You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

[Image: 9CPyHof.jpg]

Thanks given by: Krustty , TopGunZ1
Tournament News:

- The team Smashers has backed out of the tournament - their team has been replaced by a new team by the name of Fawk.
- The bracket will be updated with this information in a few hours, so if you do not see this information updated in the bracket yet, please do not worry.
- Both team leaders from [Nexuz] and Fawk have been private messaged regarding the team switch and their new opponent.

Kind Regards.

Thanks given by: TopGunZ1
Tournament News:

- The following teams have completed their matches and the bracket will be updated with this in a few hours.
- Waffles beat Destiny --> Waffles moves on.
- Magicians beat Toxicity --> Magicians moves on.
- EzTeam beat Stingers --> EzTeam moves on.
- Kaiyeon has backed out of the tournament --> EDJ_Money moves on.

Congratulations to the four teams - for everyone else, be sure to finish your matches before April 23rd, as the first round ends on the 22nd of April at midnight (00:00)!

Thanks given by: kiujind , Xyro , TopGunZ1
Tournament News:

- There are roughly 4/5 days left (depending on your timezone) to submit your matches - there are still 9 (roughly) teams left that have not submitted their match (recording/screenshot).
- If you are now in the second round (if your team has moved up 1 spot), do NOT worry about your second match, as you will have most of May to complete it anyways.
- Team Lucifer has beaten team freesmoke --> Lucifer moves on.
- Team Bizarre has beaten team Twinkie --> Bizarre moves on.
- Team Visionary has beaten team England --> Visionary moves on.
- I have decided that the bracket will be updated only once (at the end of round 1).
- Congratulations to the 3 teams on advancing to the next round.

Regards,
- Angry.

Thanks given by: Cursor , Xyro , TopGunZ1