Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About in-game Reports
I don't believe it's fair to blame all the GMs on this one, I personally have been responding to every /report I physically see from the players ingame.
Even while hosting an event or playing, I try to keep my eyes on the staff /report as much as I can! I have even responded to one of your ingame /reports before.
I also know your Ex-Staff and already know how Staff alerts work, if u minimize the game for a min. For example to check forum / send event coins,
it's very possible to miss a /report.

- I also know for a fact that @helios has been doing a great job with the ingame reports/forum as well. 
- I cant vouch for other GM's due to time zone differences.

We do appreciate your feedback, we will try our best to keep player ingame/forum /reports as our number one priority  

-Michou
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Helios , Fenn , Kllaus , TJJ
I completely agree. If the user's ping is above a certain amount based on their distance, they should be unable to play.
Regarding your worries about GMs not responding to the /report function, I agree. We are working on our activity and we will hopefully be all more active than we should be. Also, I really wish we had different punishment methods. 1-3 day bans is not enough for banning people, I do understand if we ban players we technically "lose" a player count, but I'd rather have members who enjoy the community.

Anyways, you can always PM staff members on Skype (we all know you have most of them) or honestly.. just report them.
The /report function is for online members, you have to consider timezones as well.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: