Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Font Sizes
Hello. Forgive my ignorance but I cant seem to change my font sizes. They are way too large to the point of the text not being illegible.

Thanks for the help!
Thanks given by:
Hello,
If the source is unreadable.. You have to put a resolution appropriate for the size of your screen. like this:
[Image: QwnLIe1.jpg]

Try to change it and tell us if it worked.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Michou , KyngKoopa
The resolution in the game settings were set to the resolution of my desktop by default(3000x2000). I have tried decreasing the resolution to some of the "smaller" options and the font size remains the same
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2017, 08:59 PM)KyngKoopa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The resolution in the game settings were set to the resolution of my desktop by default(3000x2000). I have tried decreasing the resolution to some of the "smaller" options and the font size remains the same

Can you send printscreen?

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
I will be able to later when I gain back access to my laptop Tongue

Thanks for the continued support!
Thanks given by:
Here are a couple screenshots. It is a lot worse when Im in the store.

.png   screen 2.png (Size: 245.1 KB / Downloads: 18)

.png   screen 3.png (Size: 302.07 KB / Downloads: 17)

For the sake of taking the screenshots, the game is in windowed mode. However, the results are the same whether windowed or full-screen.
Thanks given by:
Dear user,

if you set your windows scaling settings back to 100% the in game text font should restored to normal font. However you are left with the issue of having
very big font, huge title bars/icons and such, this is because your desktop/pc resolution is much higher than the gunz program can support.
If you understand how to change scaling settings and properties, a temporary solution would be to change the scaling settings down to 100% and reduce screen resolution during your duration of game play, then back up after you are done.

Let me know if the problem persists

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Krustty , KyngKoopa
(05-10-2017, 12:30 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear user,

if you set your windows scaling settings back to 100% the in game text font should restored to normal font. However you are left with the issue of having
very big font, huge title bars/icons and such, this is because your desktop/pc resolution is much higher than the gunz program can support.
If you understand how to change scaling settings and properties, a temporary solution would be to change the scaling settings down to 100% and reduce screen resolution during your duration of game play, then back up after you are done.

Let me know if the problem persists

Hey Helios thanks for the response.

I have scaled my pc down to 100% (from 200%) thinking that it may actually work, but still the large font is there. I have tried going down as far as 800x600 for my resolution and the size of the font stays the same.

I am running with a rather 'unique' display. I have a Surface Book (3000x2000).
It may just be weirdly optimized when ran on it....not sure  Sad
Thanks given by:
Hello @KyngKoopa

Please check your inbox (Private Messages) I sent you my Skype, please add me there and I will help you resolve your issue.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: KyngKoopa
Hello,
Did you solve your problem? Please answer this thread. If you don't respond, the thread will be closed in 24-48 hours.

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: