Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scythez - We Won't Be Alone
eu ri, chiraq ko 11 -wretch 0
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Dan , Scythez
Good kanker
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: Cursor , Scythez
Nice FRAG!!!
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by: Cursor , Scythez
Nice editing, i assume every gunz video is the same in terms of frags nowadays, all i see is people rushing and all hitting shots in every gunz video with no skills shown or whatsoever. lolzz Tongue
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2017, 10:33 AM)DominicanPapi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice editing, i assume every gunz video is the same in terms of frags nowadays, all i see is people rushing and all hitting shots in every gunz video with no skills shown or whatsoever. lolzz Tongue

You mad because you got smacked twice in the air in the frag? Wink
Thanks given by: Scythez , Cursor
kranker typ alter, nice one
frags are for losers...
Frags still a thing? I have a few of me a few years ago when I was actually half good if anyone wanna make one.
enhance
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
Excellent video friend! keep it up.
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]
[Image: 2rp9215.png]
Ex - GM.
Thanks given by: Cursor