Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan has been destroyed.
you guys are pussies egoing him behind the screen meanwhile irl he wud knock everybody of you the ***** out
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2017, 09:54 AM)Shiron Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.THe only thing I want to add that thinking about the game as paltform for CW makes the game less accessible or fun for new players.
Basically supporting the top (that is even unlegit). I see that this measure can only be something only kills Gunz further, by making
the barrier bigger for new players to flow in.

Banana-God and Curtis please be more salty and ignorant, you're only making the CW community look worse

this aswell, focusing on CW only isnt going to make ur server any better or anyone happy at all, the people who win will stay winning nothing changes.

i never knew this forum community would be so retarded and childish at the same time.
actually caring about other people and asking for change is seen as ^crying^.
Thanks given by: Shiron , AngelKorean
(06-05-2017, 12:09 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-05-2017, 09:54 AM)Shiron Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.THe only thing I want to add that thinking about the game as paltform for CW makes the game less accessible or fun for new players.
Basically supporting the top (that is even unlegit). I see that this measure can only be something only kills Gunz further, by making

Banana-God and Curtis please be more salty and ignorant, you're only making the CW community look worse

this aswell, focusing on CW only isnt going to make ur server any better or anyone happy at all, the people who win will stay winning nothing changes.

i never knew this forum community would be so retarded and childish at the same time.

Welcome to ugg retard newgen :^)
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2017, 12:25 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-05-2017, 12:09 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Welcome to ugg retard newgen :^)

im sorry, who is this again?
Thanks given by:
When are we gonna stop acting this is /b/ and actually discuss? o.o
Thanks given by:

Actually clanwar/tournament  is and has always been the most important thing about gunz. Same applys to any other fps game.
And that's a fact, so don't even try to claim otherwise.

Everyone besides you will benefit from the new limit, so the loss is minimal.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2017, 02:37 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Actually clanwar/tournament  is and has always been the most important thing about gunz. Same applys to any other fps game.

If cw is so important then why is the amount of played cw matches like 3? from morning till noon? its dead. none cares. Game is about fun, not winning donar coins.
Only a small group of people will benefit from this and believe me alot dont.
Thanks given by: Shiron , Greed
(06-05-2017, 04:26 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-05-2017, 02:37 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If cw is so important then why is the amount of played cw matches like 3? from morning till noon? its dead. none cares. Game is about fun, not winning donar coins.
Only a small group of people will benefit from this and believe me alot dont.

Ded bs peru
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
I honestly cannot believe the amount of disrespect someone is getting for just presenting their point of view.
How do you expect for positive changes to happen if everyone is against them in the first place?

Can someone at least list the benefits of having a 30 member limit? How does it help in any way?

And Zerii is right, I'm a member of his clan and honestly the biggest reason why I come online is because I can chill with my crew and that's something being taken away from us right now.

Can this be taken seriously please?
Thanks given by: AngelKorean
This thread is getting out of control, therefore it will now be closed.

@Zerii I respect the fact that you are sharing your opinion on a recent update/change.
We are really sorry that our update on limiting clan members has upset you, remember that we have
a Suggestions section, please feel free to make a new thread in our suggestions section and provide us with
good legit reasons on how the server will benefit from your suggestion.

Thread Closed
Michou
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: