Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectate
(03-25-2018, 04:14 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-24-2018, 04:39 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bad idea. There's always Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak 3 or any other VoIP software which players can use to take advantage.

You are so dumb I cant even believe

if you can spectate enemy's team then ajax has a point lol
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2018, 04:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-25-2018, 04:14 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-24-2018, 04:39 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bad idea. There's always Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak 3 or any other VoIP software which players can use to take advantage.

you should buy glasses zelda, we have been sayin fkin delay on it like 1 minute so you cant tell ***** about it to you clan mates....
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2018, 06:00 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-25-2018, 04:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you should buy glasses zelda, we have been sayin fkin delay on it like 1 minute so you cant tell ***** about it to you clan mates....
[Image: black-emoticon-grunge-outlines-Favim.com-2987463.jpg]
why so mean i didnt read
Thanks given by:
No delays, real time, but u can only specate ur team, then its not bad for the enemy team
Thanks given by:
thats gonna be like the /rejoin comand in cw and people will find away to abuse like the abuse every single command that wasnt on gunz originally. 
just stop!!!!!1 you're killing the game with useless suggestions just ask one of your friends to stream gunz if you're that bored.
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2018, 08:07 PM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thats gonna be like the /rejoin comand in cw and people will find away to abuse like the abuse every single command that wasnt on gunz originally. 
just stop!!!!!1 you're killing the game with useless suggestions just ask one of your friends to stream gunz if you're that bored.

We could ban you again. Would be a good suggestion.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: phantom
(03-24-2018, 04:41 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If you add a good delay like 1 round No problem
+1
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No sir.
It will literally be impossible to prevent abuse... delay or not this idea is not 'needed' more so 'wanted'.
Discord/team speak/skype any other voice app out there can be abused as @droptheworld mentioned.

Some of your favorite clan war players stream their game play simply ask for their stream links and I am sure they will provide you with them.

More staff ranks/functions are the last thing we need at this time lol
All ranks have their distinct functions/power a streamer should not have the function that a rank above his caliber provides...
This suggestion will only increase staff conflict in my opinion having experienced many situations in the past

No intent to shut down your suggestion, however weighing the pros/cons of the suggestion the cons outweigh the pros

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Optic
(03-25-2018, 09:38 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No sir.
It will literally be impossible to prevent abuse... delay or not this idea is not 'needed' more so 'wanted'.
Discord/team speak/skype any other voice app out there can be abused as @droptheworld mentioned.

Some of your favorite clan war players stream their game play simply ask for their stream links and I am sure they will provide you with them.

More staff ranks/functions are the last thing we need at this time lol
All ranks have their distinct functions/power a streamer should not have the function that a rank above his caliber provides...
This suggestion will only increase staff conflict in my opinion having experienced many situations in the past

No intent to shut down your suggestion, however weighing the pros/cons of the suggestion the cons outweigh the pros

how it would be impossible to prevent abuses? a streamer could add delay...you guys have a huge staff, i bet someone has time to stream clanwars and i bet someone's doing nothing and could use free time for this... "some of our favorite clan war players are not always online..."
Thanks given by:
Staff have lives also... that was an invalid point
Streamers play gunz they don't want to sit around all day following players to provide content

The delay only protects the viewer, not the actual streamer.
We will not be able to prevent the streamer from having contact with any of his clan mates/players.
That is where the problem arises.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Optic