Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
send me suggestions
ban Lars
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
(09-09-2019, 10:01 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.kawaii pic
thank you its my gunz character!
(09-09-2019, 11:23 PM)Kiwi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.New mods, new maps, new itens, new interface 2.0 , new crosshairs custom ....
New game modes are pretty useless tbh, they would be played a few times and never again,
likewise with maps unless they are well made but most of them nowadays are just a clusterfuck
new items as in bounty items, event items, donor items or all together?
new crosshairs custom you can add yourself to the game
new interface might be worth looking into
(09-09-2019, 11:27 PM)Yusuf/Kyouya Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bring back original GunZ like eurogunz and send Marcos to monkey hell he can burn there and eat bananas all day long

remove Marcos from ugg? understood. will look into
(09-10-2019, 02:27 AM)hkghqweasd1102 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.my friend can you help me
I want to buy things in the Game Store but do not know how to buy hours How to buy you guide me. if there is another clip, the better
well if you want to donate you have to play a certain amount of time
before you can donate I think that would be 48 hours!
(09-10-2019, 03:32 AM)Lia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.change owner.
working on something
(09-10-2019, 04:21 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ban Lars

good idea make gunz great again

(09-09-2019, 04:52 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.General
- Patch shotbot. will be looked into!
- Downscale the size of UGG by removing maps, game modes and items which are not being used by the community. we're looking to remove and potentially replace unused stuff from the game
- Give staff members the same in game colorname as they have on the forum to prevent confusion among new players. true trial staff and advertiser needs to be changed.
- Try to add all of the skill maps to the server. (now I know there are a lot of skillmappers playing random servers just to do a skill map. sounds reasonable, will mention later.
- New interface, website and forum? Maybe even a new color theme? Black/grey and blue... is so... basic. interface I can agree on, forum and website however, need to be careful with drastic changes, some people dont like changes, as in not being comfortable with what theyre used to forum/website, having trouble finding what they're looking for.
- Every season a tournament with cashprizes. (Spring Tournament, Summer Tournament, Fall Tournament and Winter Tournament) more tournaments seem like a good thing, just gotta keep it fresh with each one changing how its hosted / rules, suppose else it might get to stale, would also think about resetting gold member in the future, maybe annually, seems like theres way too many and its not special anymore. 
- An option to camouflage your tank behind normal sets (something similiar to what Free...GunZ has) would have to see community feedback for this, see if people mind not knowing if someones tank right away, or if their own character bothers them with pink coat on, maybe its possible to make it client sided so it doesnt effect others, will ask community and Pls!

Clan War
- A new command; /cwpoints which will show your current clan war points and how many remaining to receive monthly clan war coins. coming next update
- Disable big swords from clan war. heard this a few times now, have written down potential overall nerf or remove from clan war, will look further into it tho!
- Anti-dodge system. coming next update

Will add more.

Thank you, replied to each one!

Thanks given by: Eun , ChronoKnight
(09-10-2019, 04:21 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ban Lars

Why me ffs.
Rather ban Ale he would really die this time.

@scythez got fires again from work so u back on gunz ?

OT: Just get some GOOD advertisement for the game, reduce clansize's even more so there are more clan wars so more people to play against. I get tired playing the same kids over and over and over again.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Scythez , ChronoKnight
(09-10-2019, 06:43 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Why me ffs.
Rather ban Ale he would really die this time.

@scythez got fires again from work so u back on gunz ?

OT: Just get some GOOD advertisement for the game, reduce clansize's even more so there are more clan wars so more people to play against. I get tired playing the same kids over and over and over again.

what if we ban both? O_O
not yet, thought I can use the time sleeping at work better by helping with ugg update!
honestly have no idea about the advertisement team/ what they exactly do advertise
however will try get familiar with their job and look for potential improvements. 
reverting the clan size increase might be worth looking into, if clan war is that stale and boring
will be online next few days to see how its behaving

Thank you Lars!

clan emblem bugs fix
(09-10-2019, 08:01 AM)Lia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.clan emblem bugs fix

what is the bug?

a lot of players cant see the clan emblems
(09-10-2019, 08:04 AM)Lia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.a lot of players cant see the clan emblems

They need to remove the emblem folder from the gunz files then there is room for new emblems to be safed, i tought you as ex gm must have know this
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
ken ***** i lov u
make vpn and macros bannable again
make black name color 100 coins
thanks
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(09-10-2019, 08:25 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-10-2019, 08:04 AM)Lia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.a lot of players cant see the clan emblems

They need to remove the emblem folder from the gunz files then there is room for new emblems to be safed, i tought you as ex gm must have know this

i know that. But still they can’t see. when added “ New “ clans emblems.