Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
send me suggestions
stop allowing use of macro make it bannable, use of VPN also
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: Scythez , Cursor , ChronoKnight
- ban all peruvians/venezuelans
- block all macros, specially the dashbreak one
- block vpn

its just my opnion, if i had their internet, i would never play online to ruin other people games...
Thanks given by: Deod1 , ChronoKnight
Suggestion 1: Disable "invisible" clothing from clanwar or remove them entirely from the game so we are not forced to use char 9 against sad kids using these sets. Its so boring to play with char 9.

Example: Mummy clothing.

Suggestion 2: Change gladiator clanwar from antilead to lead. Its currently antilead and that is weird as hell. You get slashed by people 10 meters behind you.

Suggestion 3: Disable regeneration vials from clanwar. They are lame and don't give the warm old GunZ feeling that meds do.

Suggestion 4: Capture the flag clanwar option? Sounds fun to me jajaja. First to capture 4 flags wins or w/e.

Suggestion 5: Already suggested this before: change team chat color back to original blue color or if not possible, another color. I don't get why it is the same color as public chat.
Thanks given by: Scythez , Adapting , ChronoKnight
Add "Staff" tab next to Friends/Lobby/Clan, which shows a list of Active/Online GMs/Staff in-game for members to contact. (While using /hide Staff won't show up on the list). 

An option to move multiple selected items from your storage to your equip bag instead of one by one. 

Add a special coat that says "Ken Fan" on it for 500 Coins =].
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Eun , Scythez , ChronoKnight
(09-11-2019, 06:56 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Add "Staff" tab next to Friends/Lobby/Clan, which shows a list of Active/Online GMs/Staff in-game for members to contact. (While using /hide Staff won't show up on the list). 

Add a special coat that says "Ken Fan" on it for 500 Coins =].

You just say that because you've seen the light of freedom. Imagine the amount of whispers we'll get xD
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Michou , Scythez , ChronoKnight
Make kill the monkey king aka Marcos the negro event , whoever kills Marcos first( trust me nobody can make it faster than me) gets his place
And then I will revive real GunZ online back.
Thanks given by: Scythez , ChronoKnight
(09-09-2019, 04:52 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.General
- Patch shotbot.
- Downscale the size of UGG by removing maps, game modes and items which are not being used by the community.
- Give staff members the same in game colorname as they have on the forum to prevent confusion among new players.
- Try to add all of the skill maps to the server. (now I know there are a lot of skillmappers playing random servers just to do a skill map.
- New interface, website and forum? Maybe even a new color theme? Black/grey and blue... is so... basic.
- Every season a tournament with cashprizes. (Spring Tournament, Summer Tournament, Fall Tournament and Winter Tournament)
- An option to camouflage your tank behind normal sets (something similiar to what Free...GunZ has)

Clan War
- A new command; /cwpoints which will show your current clan war points and how many remaining to receive monthly clan war coins.
- Disable big swords from clan war.
- Anti-dodge system.

Will add more.

estoooooooo
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
Well gunz is nothing but macro spamming shitfest. So find a way to stop that.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Scythez , Adapting , ChronoKnight
Ken fat, redo the black meds/damage hp/ap kit since it got nerf greatly to the point where its useless, training nades do more damage, fix the level on clothes like seriously why do you have to be level 120 to wear something that gives the same hp/ap as a level 0 item issues okay... also ban sharona got micro *****, him being demoted for it isnt enough, make an event for the opening of the update name Luna is great thanks kbye.
Thanks given by: Cursor , Scythez , ChronoKnight
@Scythez

ITEMSHOP
1. There's a few items in the item shop that are duplicated for some reason, like 2 of the same item with maybe a different name.

2. A bunch of items in the shop have the same preview image but they are all different weapons look wise. There's a bunch of these.

3. I believe all items in the item shop should have their own preview image of THAT exact item instead of a default image or copying a different items image. There's tons of these. Few examples in the link below.

4. I know it's a small issue and no one probably cares about this or easily overlooked it, but I think the item shop looks tacky and items poorly thrown into the shop without a care or any order, simple fixes make the visual experience better and less confusing for some players.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

SOUND
1. How about new custom sounds for all the weapons that you can toggle on and off if you want to hear the new sounds or not for attacks and gunshots? Also, maybe some new/more taunt sounds?

GAME
1. As of right now, the "/kick" and "/vote kick" feature works, but it is broken. Players who are removed from rooms via accepted vote can rejoin the same room under any character on that same account, even the same character that was removed from gameplay by bypassing and resetting their kick meter. Anyone who gets kicked can just log out of the server, log back into the server and then they are able to rejoin the same game they had just been kicked from, this in my opinion needs to be fixed ASAP. There's too many players outside of Clanwar/Playerwar that abuse lag by force or that may use a hack and because it's not being used in Clanwar/Playerwar they can't be banned for whatever dumbass reason because regardless their still abusing THE SERVER. It creates instability for players who are in non-ranking play games and players continue to return after being kicked. It's very irritating and needs to come to an end. If you get removed from a game for whatever reason, you should not be allowed to return just to troll players with abuse of lag, rejoining to avoid deaths and hacks.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Scythez , ChronoKnight