Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2K Subscribers Giveaway!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

All the details are in the video, hope you guys enjoy!
Thanks given by: Exe , Kanonreturn , Allan , Hatsune , Myth , Aeisis , PrinceReims
I'm proud of you putting so much effort on this and giving a small chance of this game not dying, funny video, hopefully you can have as many subscribers as the thousand times you killed Snuwfer
Thanks given by:
I see ur trying to make ur platform grow, maybe something like a weekly (stream) highlight where u show off sick plays and funny moments could attract some more people?
Thanks given by:
(10-17-2019, 03:36 AM)Ganggbangg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I see ur trying to make ur platform grow, maybe something like a weekly (stream) highlight where u show off sick plays and funny moments could attract some more people?

Yes we have the same idea, I'm going to be posting more highlights and funny moments. Thanks for the advice!

(10-16-2019, 10:24 PM)Exe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm proud of you putting so much effort on this and giving a small chance of this game not dying, funny video, hopefully you can have as many subscribers as the thousand times you killed Snuwfer

Thanks a lot haha, I will take that into consideration Smile
Thanks given by:
watched 23 seconds, felt the cringe and stopped watching lmfao.
heres a free advice though, move on to a better game with a good amount of player base if you want to grow on youtube.
Eun is an inbred.

Classic niger aka Ajax/Droptheworld.
Thanks given by: 123123321
(10-18-2019, 01:03 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.watched 23 seconds, felt the cringe and stopped watching lmfao.
heres a free advice though, move on to a better game with a good amount of player base if you want to grow on youtube.

LOL BRAINDEAD.. you really think hes expecting to grow on youtube by playing gunz and not cuz he likes the game and also like to stream to ppl like he always do for years?
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2019, 01:49 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-18-2019, 01:03 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.watched 23 seconds, felt the cringe and stopped watching lmfao.

LOL BRAINDEAD.. you really think hes expecting to grow on youtube by playing gunz and not cuz he likes the game and also like to stream to ppl like he always do for years?

Location Brazil. Answer given.
Thanks given by: Deod1
nice budd
Thanks given by:
Hey Rein it's shlomi great work buddy! i will never stop to love that you play vs koreans so much to learn from it <3
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2019, 01:49 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

how dumb can you be? clearly he's doing the give away because he wants to grow on youtube, which i absolutely support. no one gives a ***** about gunz community, he probably streams gunz cuz thats his main game till date.
you calling me a braindead literally gave me the cringe. but then i cant really expect much from a favelian monkey.
Eun is an inbred.

Classic niger aka Ajax/Droptheworld.
Thanks given by: