Universe Board
[SOLVED] kk i surrender and make a thread - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] kk i surrender and make a thread (/thread-2224.html)

Pages: 1 2

kk i surrender and make a thread - Seongnam - 11-12-2016

UserID: jaylapeanuts1998
What's the issue you have been facing: Missing coins (only reason i'm doing this is because i'm short 1 coin for a certain item)
What have you tried to solve the issue: Contacting Both owners on both ; skype and forums.

RE: kk i surrender and make a thread - Angry - 11-13-2016

When did you donate?
How much did you donate?

RE: kk i surrender and make a thread - Seongnam - 11-13-2016

The coins were received,just incorrect amount as the last time when you helped me out having Pls check it. It was Triwedix error and he had credited em. Same thing happend basically

RE: kk i surrender and make a thread - Angry - 11-14-2016

(11-13-2016, 11:34 PM)YungJaay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The coins were received,just incorrect amount as the last time when you helped me out having Pls check it. It was Triwedix error and he had credited em. Same thing happend basically

Okay, but how much did you donate this time and how much did you receive?
That way, I can tell him how much he forgot to send you.
I know that players donate and want to obviously receive full amount, but mistakes are made.
Let me know, so I can forward this to Triwe and let him know about the amount missing...

RE: kk i surrender and make a thread - Seongnam - 11-14-2016

(11-14-2016, 09:46 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-13-2016, 11:34 PM)YungJaay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The coins were received,just incorrect amount as the last time when you helped me out having Pls check it. It was Triwedix error and he had credited em. Same thing happend basically

Okay, but how much did you donate this time and how much did you receive?
That way, I can tell him how much he forgot to send you.
I know that players donate and want to obviously receive full amount, but mistakes are made.
Let me know, so I can forward this to Triwe and let him know about the amount missing...

I've donated 25$ Cad.

From google,aka my convertions
I'm missing 7 coins (the day I paid)
(I just checked right now it would be 10 coins but idc I just want one ***** coin out of the 7 I'm missing so I can buy the items I wanted)
(I still haven't use a single coin from what I received just in-case they don't believe me. I could of bought 1/2 of the items I wanted and donated on purpose to get but I didn't since the past 8 days to as somehow a proof I didn't receive the correct amount)

Thanks Zach.

How many coins did you receive?
$25 CDN is 17.18€

(11-14-2016, 08:15 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How many coins did you receive?
$25 CDN is 17.18€

160 sir considering I had 4 left and actually got 164

Can you provide proof via PM if you wish to show that you have that specific amount?

Will do within a min.

Thank you for providing the proof.
The last thing I need you to do is to provide me with the Transaction ID(s) that came with the paypal completion.
I'll let @Triwedix know about your issue and that you missed out on 10 coins in total of 160.

Thanks for letting us know.