Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved kk i surrender and make a thread
UserID: jaylapeanuts1998
What's the issue you have been facing: Missing coins (only reason i'm doing this is because i'm short 1 coin for a certain item)
What have you tried to solve the issue: Contacting Both owners on both ; skype and forums.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
When did you donate?
How much did you donate?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
The coins were received,just incorrect amount as the last time when you helped me out having Pls check it. It was Triwedix error and he had credited em. Same thing happend basically
//
Thanks given by:
(11-13-2016, 11:34 PM)YungJaay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The coins were received,just incorrect amount as the last time when you helped me out having Pls check it. It was Triwedix error and he had credited em. Same thing happend basically

Okay, but how much did you donate this time and how much did you receive?
That way, I can tell him how much he forgot to send you.
I know that players donate and want to obviously receive full amount, but mistakes are made.
Let me know, so I can forward this to Triwe and let him know about the amount missing...

Thanks given by:
(11-14-2016, 09:46 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-13-2016, 11:34 PM)YungJaay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The coins were received,just incorrect amount as the last time when you helped me out having Pls check it. It was Triwedix error and he had credited em. Same thing happend basically

Okay, but how much did you donate this time and how much did you receive?
That way, I can tell him how much he forgot to send you.
I know that players donate and want to obviously receive full amount, but mistakes are made.
Let me know, so I can forward this to Triwe and let him know about the amount missing...

I've donated 25$ Cad.

From google,aka my convertions
I'm missing 7 coins (the day I paid)
(I just checked right now it would be 10 coins but idc I just want one ***** coin out of the 7 I'm missing so I can buy the items I wanted)
(I still haven't use a single coin from what I received just in-case they don't believe me. I could of bought 1/2 of the items I wanted and donated on purpose to get but I didn't since the past 8 days to as somehow a proof I didn't receive the correct amount)

Thanks Zach.
//
Thanks given by:
How many coins did you receive?
$25 CDN is 17.18€

Thanks given by:
(11-14-2016, 08:15 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How many coins did you receive?
$25 CDN is 17.18€

160 sir considering I had 4 left and actually got 164
//
Thanks given by:
Can you provide proof via PM if you wish to show that you have that specific amount?

Thanks given by:
Will do within a min.
//
Thanks given by:
Thank you for providing the proof.
The last thing I need you to do is to provide me with the Transaction ID(s) that came with the paypal completion.
I'll let @Triwedix know about your issue and that you missed out on 10 coins in total of 160.

Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks given by: