Universe Board
[Request] Clan emblem - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Graphic Section (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: [Request] Clan emblem (/thread-3826.html)

Pages: 1 2

[Request] Clan emblem - Copeland - 03-25-2017

hello can anyone make a emblem for me?

txt: Alerion

using 1 of these backgrounds

[Image: nqa3Fcn.jpg]

[Image: kkMxk7V.jpg]

or some other colourfull background

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - TheHornyBrit - 03-25-2017

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This is about the level of GFX you will get from these shitty kids, enjoy that I did it for free too.

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - TJJ - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 11:31 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This is about the level of GFX you will get from these shitty kids, enjoy that I did it for free too.

lol

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - Copeland - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 11:31 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

nice, boa emblem, ty for try

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - Lars - 03-25-2017

Can you make 1 for me to

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - LOLOFEIAO - 03-26-2017

I made two versions
[Image: E9ahl2g.png] (1) Alerion Clan Emblem
                          [Image: pAeDBnU.png]
[Image: UFekGbV.png] (2) Alerion Clan Emblem Alternative
                          [Image: pAeDBnU.png]
Links: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    (1)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  (Alternative)

~ I hope you enjoy ~

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - fl9sha - 03-26-2017

LMFAO

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - Tsunade-sama - 03-27-2017

Very nice dude

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - pashaBiceps - 03-27-2017

[Image: d1fs3zg.jpg][Image: GpYpUhA.jpg]Tell me if you like i got more with other fonts etc

RE: [Request] Clan emblem - Copeland - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 10:46 PM)pashaBiceps Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: d1fs3zg.jpg][Image: GpYpUhA.jpg]Tell me if you like i got more with other fonts etc

lmfaooo man i got in love, others fonts are welcome if u want, can be an eagle or another colourfull nvm, love it rlly thanks!