Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Clan emblem
hello can anyone make a emblem for me?

txt: Alerion

using 1 of these backgrounds

[Image: nqa3Fcn.jpg]

[Image: kkMxk7V.jpg]

or some other colourfull background
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This is about the level of GFX you will get from these shitty kids, enjoy that I did it for free too.
Thanks given by: Lars
(03-25-2017, 11:31 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This is about the level of GFX you will get from these shitty kids, enjoy that I did it for free too.

lol
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2017, 11:31 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

nice, boa emblem, ty for try
Thanks given by:

Can you make 1 for me to
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
                                       I made two versions
[Image: E9ahl2g.png] (1) Alerion Clan Emblem
                          [Image: pAeDBnU.png]
[Image: UFekGbV.png] (2) Alerion Clan Emblem Alternative
                          [Image: pAeDBnU.png]
Links: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    (1)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  (Alternative)

~ I hope you enjoy ~
My friends are gone, there is no more reason for me to stay here.
Thanks given by: Copeland , Pls , Fenn

LMFAO
www.twitch.tv/flusha
Thanks given by:

Very nice dude
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: d1fs3zg.jpg][Image: GpYpUhA.jpg]Tell me if you like i got more with other fonts etc
Thanks given by: Copeland , Pls
(03-27-2017, 10:46 PM)pashaBiceps Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: d1fs3zg.jpg][Image: GpYpUhA.jpg]Tell me if you like i got more with other fonts etc

lmfaooo man i got in love, others fonts are welcome if u want, can be an eagle or another colourfull nvm, love it rlly thanks!
Thanks given by: