Universe Board
Room tags - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGamers (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Room tags (/thread-4430.html)

Pages: 1 2

Room tags - raiyuza - 07-02-2017

Room tags for an optional thing I like playing glad but it's annoying being flipped 50x per fight and so forth i'm not saying go crazy with the room tags but like a no flip tag would atleast be good makes the fights more fair and not as one-sided

RE: Room tags - Ajax - 07-02-2017

Then you have to make sure that you are not getting flipped. Tactic is what it's called.

RE: Room tags - phantom - 07-02-2017

flipping is a part of the  Glad Game,
  also, Room tags would ruin the game. it is too much, personally i would quit if all rooms are tagged 
alot might get bored and quit
 it is not fun if you change it and  over develop it

RE: Room tags - Fawkes - 07-02-2017

(07-02-2017, 05:33 PM)raiyuza Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Room tags for an optional thing I like playing glad but it's annoying being flipped 50x per fight and so forth i'm not saying go crazy with the room tags but like a no flip tag would atleast be good makes the fights more fair and not as one-sided
I don't think it's a good idea, cause as @Phantom said "flipping is a part of the glad game". @Ajax is also right when he says that a glad fight is pure strategy & tactic. They took the words from my mouth!

RE: Room tags - Kllaus - 07-03-2017

(07-02-2017, 09:39 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.flipping is a part of the  Glad Game,
  also, Room tags would ruin the game. it is too much, personally i would quit if all rooms are tagged 
alot might get bored and quit
 it is not fun if you change it and  over develop it

I agree with you.

RE: Room tags - Krustty - 07-03-2017

I agree with @ajax and @phantom . The game is more fun with different ways to play and you can use the flip in your favor, as ajax said, it's all about strategy.

Anyway, thx for your suggestion.

RE: Room tags - raiyuza - 07-04-2017

There's a difference from strategy and people abusing flip for a one-sided fight. I'm not saying all rooms have to be that way i'm saying it should be optional for those who do want to play it as for tactic? Flips on this game vs someone who doesn't flip is the same as trying to block lawnmower hack. completely one-sided. there's no tactic with flips watch frenchie in a glad match for example dude flips you 5x in a row then kills in an insta that's too much lmao not saying all rooms i'm saying it should be optional to those who don't want flip. if you don't want to play that don't join the room hence optional it's like lead/anti=lead with the option

RE: Room tags - phantom - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 11:09 PM)raiyuza Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There's a difference from strategy and people abusing flip for a one-sided fight. I'm not saying all rooms have to be that way i'm saying it should be optional for those who do want to play it as for tactic? Flips on this game vs someone who doesn't flip is the same as trying to block lawnmower hack. completely one-sided. there's no tactic with flips watch frenchie in a glad match for example dude flips you 5x in a row then kills in an insta that's too much lmao not saying all rooms i'm saying it should be optional to those who don't want flip. if you don't want to play that don't join the room hence optional it's like lead/anti=lead with the option

there wont be enough normal rooms avalible for players who wanna play normal. therefor they  will exit the game

RE: Room tags - Lars - 07-05-2017

Dont play gald then

RE: Room tags - Obey - 07-05-2017

I don't see the point of room tags, useless suggestion.