Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room tags
Room tags for an optional thing I like playing glad but it's annoying being flipped 50x per fight and so forth i'm not saying go crazy with the room tags but like a no flip tag would atleast be good makes the fights more fair and not as one-sided
Thanks given by:
Then you have to make sure that you are not getting flipped. Tactic is what it's called.
Thanks given by:
flipping is a part of the  Glad Game,
  also, Room tags would ruin the game. it is too much, personally i would quit if all rooms are tagged 
alot might get bored and quit
 it is not fun if you change it and  over develop it
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2017, 05:33 PM)raiyuza Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Room tags for an optional thing I like playing glad but it's annoying being flipped 50x per fight and so forth i'm not saying go crazy with the room tags but like a no flip tag would atleast be good makes the fights more fair and not as one-sided
I don't think it's a good idea, cause as @Phantom said "flipping is a part of the glad game". @Ajax is also right when he says that a glad fight is pure strategy & tactic. They took the words from my mouth!
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2017, 09:39 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.flipping is a part of the  Glad Game,
  also, Room tags would ruin the game. it is too much, personally i would quit if all rooms are tagged 
alot might get bored and quit
 it is not fun if you change it and  over develop it

I agree with you.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
I agree with @ajax and @phantom . The game is more fun with different ways to play and you can use the flip in your favor, as ajax said, it's all about strategy.

Anyway, thx for your suggestion.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
There's a difference from strategy and people abusing flip for a one-sided fight. I'm not saying all rooms have to be that way i'm saying it should be optional for those who do want to play it as for tactic? Flips on this game vs someone who doesn't flip is the same as trying to block lawnmower hack. completely one-sided. there's no tactic with flips watch frenchie in a glad match for example dude flips you 5x in a row then kills in an insta that's too much lmao not saying all rooms i'm saying it should be optional to those who don't want flip. if you don't want to play that don't join the room hence optional it's like lead/anti=lead with the option
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2017, 11:09 PM)raiyuza Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There's a difference from strategy and people abusing flip for a one-sided fight. I'm not saying all rooms have to be that way i'm saying it should be optional for those who do want to play it as for tactic? Flips on this game vs someone who doesn't flip is the same as trying to block lawnmower hack. completely one-sided. there's no tactic with flips watch frenchie in a glad match for example dude flips you 5x in a row then kills in an insta that's too much lmao not saying all rooms i'm saying it should be optional to those who don't want flip. if you don't want to play that don't join the room hence optional it's like lead/anti=lead with the option

there wont be enough normal rooms avalible for players who wanna play normal. therefor they  will exit the game
Thanks given by:
Dont play gald then
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
I don't see the point of room tags, useless suggestion.
[Image: MjQ1CVJ.jpg]
Thanks given by: