Universe Board
Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: New Player Questions and Answers (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically (/thread-5158.html)

Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Collateral - 11-16-2017

Now before I post in the reports section I wanted to check if it's a common/allowed thing. I've seen a couple of players that automatically leave once their health drops to a certain level, they are also able to rejoin after been kicked. Now I'm assuming that the rejoining part is a glitch, but when someone leaves in less than 5 seconds and automatically once there health drops, makes me think something might not be right haha. So if someone can clarify this for me, because it's bloody annoying.

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Lars - 11-16-2017

When they are gettinf "kicked" they just quick leave and then they able to rejoin.

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Deleted ac - 11-16-2017

If someone kicked from a room they Also able to rejoin! Just log out and log back in!

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Collateral - 11-16-2017

(11-16-2017, 09:51 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If someone kicked from a room they Also able to rejoin! Just log out and log back in!

Ahh ok wasn't aware this was possible. Still not sure about the leaving then rejoining at a certain amount of health.

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Michou - 11-16-2017

We currently have no restrictions against players rejoining at a lower health, as for the /kick feature we will work on a
better more accurate system that will prevent the voted out player from rejoining the room.

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Collateral - 11-17-2017

(11-16-2017, 09:04 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We currently have no restrictions against players rejoining at a lower health, as for the /kick feature we will work on a
better more accurate system that will prevent the voted out player from rejoining the room.

I understand that they are allowed to leave and rejoin, but it's not taking 5 seconds. It's instant.

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Michou - 11-29-2017

(11-17-2017, 03:48 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-16-2017, 09:04 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We currently have no restrictions against players rejoining at a lower health, as for the /kick feature we will work on a

I understand that they are allowed to leave and rejoin, but it's not taking 5 seconds. It's instant.

Iv tested few times @ low health it actually takes 10 seconds to leave the game.
Its working fine, I say those players are hitting the button ahead of time.
It could be a small bug, we will look more into it in the upcoming  client update.

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Lars - 11-29-2017

(11-17-2017, 03:48 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Alt f4

RE: Leaving and Rejoining Automatically - Shon - 11-30-2017

Avoiding death should be punishable.
I'm about to get the kill,but eventually he hides somewhere and rejoin. It's annoying.