Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving and Rejoining Automatically
Now before I post in the reports section I wanted to check if it's a common/allowed thing. I've seen a couple of players that automatically leave once their health drops to a certain level, they are also able to rejoin after been kicked. Now I'm assuming that the rejoining part is a glitch, but when someone leaves in less than 5 seconds and automatically once there health drops, makes me think something might not be right haha. So if someone can clarify this for me, because it's bloody annoying.
Thanks given by: Shon
When they are gettinf "kicked" they just quick leave and then they able to rejoin.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
If someone kicked from a room they Also able to rejoin! Just log out and log back in!
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2017, 09:51 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If someone kicked from a room they Also able to rejoin! Just log out and log back in!

Ahh ok wasn't aware this was possible. Still not sure about the leaving then rejoining at a certain amount of health.
Thanks given by:
We currently have no restrictions against players rejoining at a lower health, as for the /kick feature we will work on a
better more accurate system that will prevent the voted out player from rejoining the room.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2017, 09:04 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We currently have no restrictions against players rejoining at a lower health, as for the /kick feature we will work on a
better more accurate system that will prevent the voted out player from rejoining the room.

I understand that they are allowed to leave and rejoin, but it's not taking 5 seconds. It's instant.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2017, 03:48 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-16-2017, 09:04 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We currently have no restrictions against players rejoining at a lower health, as for the /kick feature we will work on a

I understand that they are allowed to leave and rejoin, but it's not taking 5 seconds. It's instant.

Iv tested few times @ low health it actually takes 10 seconds to leave the game.
Its working fine, I say those players are hitting the button ahead of time.
It could be a small bug, we will look more into it in the upcoming  client update.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2017, 03:48 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Alt f4
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Avoiding death should be punishable.
I'm about to get the kill,but eventually he hides somewhere and rejoin. It's annoying.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: