Universe Board
Open threads while in game. - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGamers (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Open threads while in game. (/thread-7063.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Open threads while in game. - Tom - 12-23-2018

(12-23-2018, 01:30 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It kind of makes sense lol
In the example where staff announce url/links ingame, players would usually have to write down the link... then alt+tab to open the browser and retype.. which can be a bit daunting imo

However, a cool fix I think would be equally as beneficial could be to have an option where you can copy and paste chat/announced links instead of an entire redirect system to open links ingame

I agree with this man tbh ^^
Could be a great idea

RE: Open threads while in game. - Lars - 12-23-2018

(12-23-2018, 01:30 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It kind of makes sense lol
In the example where staff announce url/links ingame, players would usually have to write down the link... then alt+tab to open the browser and retype.. which can be a bit daunting imo

However, a cool fix I think would be equally as beneficial could be to have an option where you can copy and paste chat/announced links instead of an entire redirect system to open links ingame

You can't even find dev's to fix little bug's LOL so whos gonna make this ?

RE: Open threads while in game. - Helios - 12-23-2018

(12-23-2018, 03:15 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

the one and only super duper spectacular undefeated server admin >.<

RE: Open threads while in game. - Lars - 12-23-2018

(12-23-2018, 04:02 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-23-2018, 03:15 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

the one and only super duper spectacular undefeated server admin >.<

so noone it is

RE: Open threads while in game. - TokerJoker - 12-23-2018

Lmfao Lars you crack me up cause your fuckin right I was just browsing to see if other servers died but they putting out updates tobad yall ain’t got a developer that is over 15 and isn’t using YouTube tuts to figure out basic *****

RE: Open threads while in game. - Angry - 12-23-2018

I personally think @Lars is right... we have so many updates that we have claimed we will possibly introduce but none of them have been introduced yet... I don't see the point in attempting to literally ONLY redirect you to rules when we could introduce a /rules command in-game just like we have a /help command...

I feel like it's a good idea in the sense for helping and providing support for those who need it, but there are definitely other ways to do this. I think it will definitely create a LOT more server loading...