Universe Board
Macro Pack - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Tutorials (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Macro Pack (/thread-7745.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Macro Pack - Eun - 06-14-2019

sad

RE: Macro Pack - Snuwfer - 06-15-2019

when I have free time this weekend I'll compile some more macros to be added to my original post

Plans are;

Showing how to set reload + sword on the same key (makes late dash VERY easy, there's certain keys you need to set your sword to in order for this to work.)
E-Lunge
GDHS
J tap

I'll also be putting an macro program that's available for use to everyone with any mouse/keyboard. Basically an universal macro program, auto hot keys for example.

RE: Macro Pack - Mackenzie - 06-15-2019

Some1 know how to do that macro that some brs have that they slash fking fast without jumping?
So fking insane lol
Its like faster or the same than the tbf but without jumping and *****

RE: Macro Pack - Synzaria - 06-15-2019

(06-15-2019, 12:41 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Some1 know how to do that macro that some brs have that they slash fking fast without jumping?
So fking insane lol

like the ground slash tbf? lol looks like lawnmower right? xd

RE: Macro Pack - Mackenzie - 06-15-2019

(06-15-2019, 01:04 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 12:41 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Some1 know how to do that macro that some brs have that they slash fking fast without jumping?
So fking insane lol

Yes!! that one, how you ***** do that macro lmao, which sequence and delays, looks insane

(06-15-2019, 01:05 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 01:04 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
So fking insane lol

Yes!! that one, how you ***** do that macro lmao, which sequence and delays, looks insane

lets just wait for someone to drop it LOL im looking for it too

RE: Macro Pack - Eun - 06-15-2019

(06-15-2019, 01:15 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 01:05 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
So fking insane lol

lets just wait for someone to drop it LOL im looking for it too

That was already proven to be hacks/exploits and not just simple macros.

RE: Macro Pack - Deod1 - 06-15-2019

who the ***** using sg anyway

RE: Macro Pack - Valor - 06-15-2019

lol cnt believe this is fcking allllllllowed! This is more or less hacking in my mind -,-not cool nor fun to find out this is fcking possible and within the rules....

(06-15-2019, 03:27 AM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol cnt believe this is fcking allllllllowed! This is more or less hacking in my mind -,-not cool nor fun to find out this is fcking possible and within the rules....

shut up you trash ezpz