Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Please
Hi friends,

i'm new in this forum, i dont have a signature 

Colors: Gray- yellow - red

If they could create one, I would be grateful.

pd:Learning Português-Br amor2

Greetings
- Zarkthenberg
Thanks given by:
@Cursor @Hatsune
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: Fenn
Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

[Image: CbC0jl5.png]
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: Zarkthenberg , Fenn
(03-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

Será que pode fazer uma pra mim com o nome... "GANKBLANK" ?
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

fez no paint mlk deus
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hatsune
(03-03-2017, 09:23 PM)Ana Caroline Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sim, poderia criar um tópico nesta seção me informando quais cores você gostaria?
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2017, 09:36 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-03-2017, 09:23 PM)Ana Caroline Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sim, poderia criar um tópico nesta seção me informando quais cores você gostaria?

tbm quero but tudo rosa, rosa shoque, amarelo e lilás
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Olha a lojinha... @Hatsune Kappa
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.omg Epic Heart Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

Thanks !
Thanks given by: Hatsune

Good job man, I like +1
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: