Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Mayweather will beat Conor McGregor on August 26th
McQutters ***** ***** can't beat the best boxer for the last 21 years on this planet. Ever. He will lose tremendously. Watch.

"Mayweather 24/7 live fights".

Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
no ***** he is black they r physically superior
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
ok....

Thanks given by:
i'd 3 shot them both . no challenge easy af
Thanks given by:
Afz 3 shots
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
mcnugget is  just a trash talker, he is famous in MMA because he fights trash weak fighters
he wont handle lloyd hayweather

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]​​​​​​
when you finally win a 1v1
Thanks given by: Cursor
(07-26-2017, 05:55 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.mcnugget is  just a trash talker, he is famous in MMA because he fights trash weak fighters
he wont handle lloyd hayweather

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]​​​​​​
when you finally win a 1v1

MMA all ***** talkers, looks a little bit like gunz
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
I really hope Mayweather wins even though I hate him but I cant stand the ***** McGregor talks all the time thinking hes all boss while he got knocked out by a small boxer

Thanks given by:
(07-27-2017, 05:32 AM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I really hope Mayweather wins even though I hate him but I cant stand the ***** McGregor talks all the time thinking hes all boss while he got knocked out by a small boxer

haha butthurtedddd, the man has the right to be all bossy you only have to look at his career, and you're wrong, he has never been knocked out, only beaten by submission.
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. stop ***** the ginger hes skinnyer than ajax legs

Thanks given by: