Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rakuzan/Gucifamily losers - getting taught a lesson
(03-19-2018, 12:10 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.working is working 90% of u kids are still sucking on moms tit

Scot i guess ur talking about these br and peru n¡ggers
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Kden
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: M4gu5AY.jpg][Image: N4Q52qL.jpg][Image: RZGUrDC.jpg][Image: dU4JKG8.jpg][Image: tf2CZQp.jpg][Image: syLpDPm.jpg][Image: WdZIYKO.jpg][Image: cZd0z0t.jpg][Image: iS2pwl4.jpg][Image: oXPaNUl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
vcs são nerds demais, não fode
Thanks given by:
[Image: X2l1Rjp.jpg][Image: imQepL8.jpg][Image: WlznrEP.jpg][Image: Od9gooG.jpg][Image: 4UsLKx4.jpg][Image: 5hBvXN0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2018, 01:43 PM)1v1make Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: X2l1Rjp.jpg][Image: imQepL8.jpg][Image: WlznrEP.jpg][Image: Od9gooG.jpg][Image: 4UsLKx4.jpg][Image: 5hBvXN0.jpg]

????????????  Huh Huh Huh Huh
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
I posted most recent ones I win wytz
Thanks given by:
RATOKAIYOU !  JUST FOR ALEX , HE ARE EGO AMERICAN JUST LOSE FOR WARRARD IN TOURNY KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK EZZZZZZZZZZZ [Image: s16XAft.jpg]R[Image: 5UKl2IU.jpg][Image: YQ0g0kU.jpg]F[Image: y6RxsYu.jpg]IH[Image: Lh46jvd.jpg][Image: WzCrjY0.jpg][Image: QVy5qoa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-18-2018, 11:03 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-18-2018, 10:59 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-18-2018, 07:10 AM)KapelMeister Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.idk why Platoon was so quiet today, what happened my dear friend?
[Image: Jn9I6Hh.jpg][Image: juC8cTV.jpg][Image: gEGJN8A.jpg][Image: NNIxBvF.jpg]

Omg stop... that Canadian xanny baby is the worst NA player xd

Arent canada and NA 2 different countries ? .....

i hope you are joking @lars '-'
since when NA is a country?
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2018, 12:50 AM)get_rekt Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Just posting on bottom tier trashplayers that think they're good still talking after getting your ***** handed to you in the tournament and streaked on in clan wars and shredded in every 1v1 take a moment and let that sink in Seoul you're so pathetic you even deleted, your loses on stream and decided to keep 3 wins in 2v2 when we were tired after destroying and streaking on you in 3v3. It's funny how you guys call people bad and accuse them of cheats like typical greasy Americans when 60% of this community beat you all and who is sharpy don't make me laugh, you Indian looking curry you didn't beat anyone and you lost to everyone in our squad maybe you should make again so we can print the L on your Indian curry looking forehead this time. All the top 1v1ers on UGG will literally destroy you all with ease which they did already, but I'm guessing nonames like yall seeking attention like visual said ''talk about being irrelevant'' now please take a seat and don't talk kkkk... oh and on a serious note ''we got good from no where'', you on drugs or something you've always been below us LOL better stick to making sandwiches clearly gunz is not meant for you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

S/O
Wytz
Sone
KapelMeister
 ~~

BONUS : BAR "TATA"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Rakuzan all my children I birthed them I'm sorry
Curse Original Clan member
Thriller x100
IGN Ijji:Fujimi/Doll/Action/Pirate/Lucidium 

Thanks given by: