Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freedom To Speak
I made this thread where players can express what they feel in the changes that occurs in our community.

lemme share this!

Why have to hire those less deserving people were in fact there are more deserving on that certain position.

I'm not saying that he/she must get demotion what I just want to say is that please pick deserving players for the staff team cuz its not for their own its for the community.

Just sharing no hatred .. If ur guilty I don't care
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Eudora
If your not from brazil or speak portugese your chances are low
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: noobvice
Precisely Lars ...
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Doooooooooooooooooooooooomed!

Sure there are more deserving peeps to be on the said position but i guess it's just a waste of time making an application if that's their basis to be qualified.
Thanks given by: Infused
[Image: cr.gif]
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Precisely @Vinch
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Kids Can't Handle GMs works lmfao.  Cool  
for me I can Handle GMs jobs and Adv also  Big Grin  

Too Pro @Pls -san
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(06-22-2018, 11:13 AM)Tube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kids Can't Handle GMs works lmfao.  Cool  

Too Pro @Pls -san

You joking right ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(06-22-2018, 11:16 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-22-2018, 11:13 AM)Tube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kids Can't Handle GMs works lmfao.  Cool  

Too Pro @Pls -san

You joking right ? 

Well , In your mind I am joking but for me TBH i can do that works if i had a chance.
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
12 years old kids want to be GM
Thanks given by: noobvice