Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Upcoming Staff Application & Positions
FormatForum Moderator
Name: Carl *Cant tell my Last name Reason: It's Private*
Date of birth: October 31,1998
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: I can be active like all times if needed, i usually play ingame for like 15+ Hours and 8 hours on forum, depends if im in my mood, I can handle any report cases, i can watch over people who's violating the rules,i know i violated rules before but everyone learns from their past.I will do my best to serve other people and the staff i would be Proper and fair. I wanted to help you guys and also to other people in moderating,i have never experience being Forum Moderator ever since so yeah i would like to be a Forum Moderator and hoping for your supports thank you.
I Will do my job from the bottom of my heart, help people with no exchange, staying calm and Controlling my emotion/feelingsxD/Angerness.

About Me:I am friendly,Trustworthy,honest,lovable, and kind
My hobby is playing Computer games,hanging out with friends, going to malls with family. I spend weekends with my Friends and family,because i loved them and i cant afford to lose them.I am helpful.
There are many times i failed on school,games and even on applying as staff but i never stop trying my best, try and try until you succeed.

Why do I Deserve a Chance: It is my First time applying as Forum Moderator,I'm just new member in this server&forum but i hope you guys can give me a chance to be apart of the Staff been waiting for this exact moment i believe it is the time for me to apply, Goodluck everyone and God bless.Thank YOU for READING my Application

Forum Moderator:

Details:
 • You will be responsible for the forum community. 

I will be 100% responsible for the forum community, ill take whatever it cost just to help other people.

• You will monitor the posts and topics of the community and interact positively with them. 
I am always active, i can monitor the post and topics of the community and i can interact positively with them. I can control my anger and my Attitude.
 • You have patience and free time for the requests of the Administrators.
I Have Patience and free time for the requests of the administrators but if the topic/post is in a hurry like the Victim got scammed/Donation coins haven't arrive if 10+ days passed by and etc.,i will contact an Administrator ASAP.
Thanks given by: TJJ , Lord , noobvice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming Staff Application & Positions - by Synzaria - 03-28-2017, 04:25 PM
Application for Forum moderator - by Shewi Yvonne - 06-23-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Advertiser Application - by Lukas_L - 05-11-2017, 03:04 PM