Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EXPOSED] This is what UGG has became.
(06-09-2020, 06:12 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't know why you are crying about force lag and ddos when you and your whole clan abuses and benefits from it. 

Since your brain doesn't seem to comprehend this, I'll explain it to you. What you are misconstruing as an attempt to "sabotage" is actually these players allowing you to ddos their network by PURPOSELY not turning on a VPN to protect their IP from getting sniffed->ddos'ed, thus resulting in you having to pay to get unbanned YET AGAIN. How your little rat brain somehow processes that as "they are faking ddos to get money" is actually a talent I must say. The fact that these Peruvians can literally say "go ahead and ddos me again, I don't have VPN on" ... and then you LITERALLY ddos them after the fact just means you kids are actually brain dead.

It will be your clan full of garbage apart from playing a game that is already dead, they dedicate themselves to roaming to earn some miserable coins and that is not all they also give us ddos + camp. How is that possible?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EXPOSED] This is what UGG has became. - by NewDivine - 06-09-2020, 06:16 AM