Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
(3 hours ago)JKTGunnerZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Really I Lied? I bought 100 EUR for 3000 Coins yesterday. Around 5 Days before I received my 3000 Coins. I'm asking you did you see my SCREENSHOT ATTACHMENT? to my Phone? In fact as per admin promo runs Today until Dec 31, 2024. I forgot to erase that post. if you can see i erase my other old post because back then promo was not yet started.

oh really. you bought another 100 EUR and got 3000 coins because of a promo that just start now. then where is your 2000 coins that you got from your previous purchase. and you were complaining about how you got 2000 coins instead of 3000 coins. anyway I am not letting you fool people with your lies. Don't trust this guy he is lying...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Donations - by JKTGunnerZ - Yesterday, 08:46 PM
RE: Donations - by UGG BOT - Yesterday, 08:46 PM
RE: Donations - by IlyasPro - Yesterday, 10:01 PM
RE: Donations - by JKTGunnerZ - Yesterday, 10:17 PM
RE: Donations - by IlyasPro - 3 hours ago
RE: Donations - by JKTGunnerZ - 3 hours ago
RE: Donations - by IlyasPro - 2 hours ago