Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
Hello Guys! I can recommend you to buy 100 EUR for 3000 Coins. As per admin & staff to the one assigned at Billing & Coins. Promo starts now until end of the year Dec 31, 2024. It's really worth it Trust me. ^_^ 

Attached Files
.jpg   100 EUR for 3000 Coins.jpg (Size: 72.62 KB / Downloads: 2)
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 08:46 PM)JKTGunnerZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Guys! I can recommend you to buy 100 EUR for 3000 Coins. As per admin & staff to the one assigned at Billing & Coins. Promo starts now until end of the year Dec 31, 2024. It's really worth it Trust me. ^_^ 

Stop bro. don't fool other people just because they don't know that 100 EUR is 2000 Coins not 3000. if you hate the admin and staff then leave the people out of it...
Thanks given by:
Why would I fool them? I just bought it Yesterday. No need to argue friend. The reason why I erase my previous post because It's real If you can see my screen shot.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 10:17 PM)JKTGunnerZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why would I fool them? I just bought it Yesterday. No need to argue friend. The reason why I erase my previous post because It's real If you can see my screen shot.

It's not arguing my friend. people here have no idea about this 100 EUR donation including I. so telling people donate their money and you lied about them it's not a good move from you. don't lie my friend don't drag other people to the problem too. besides the post is not erased the post is still there -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. don't fool around my guy.
Thanks given by:
Really I Lied? I bought 100 EUR for 3000 Coins yesterday. Around 5 Days before I received my 3000 Coins. I'm asking you did you see my SCREENSHOT ATTACHMENT? to my Phone? In fact as per admin promo runs Today until Dec 31, 2024. I forgot to erase that post. if you can see i erase my other old post because back then promo was not yet started.
Thanks given by:
(3 hours ago)JKTGunnerZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Really I Lied? I bought 100 EUR for 3000 Coins yesterday. Around 5 Days before I received my 3000 Coins. I'm asking you did you see my SCREENSHOT ATTACHMENT? to my Phone? In fact as per admin promo runs Today until Dec 31, 2024. I forgot to erase that post. if you can see i erase my other old post because back then promo was not yet started.

oh really. you bought another 100 EUR and got 3000 coins because of a promo that just start now. then where is your 2000 coins that you got from your previous purchase. and you were complaining about how you got 2000 coins instead of 3000 coins. anyway I am not letting you fool people with your lies. Don't trust this guy he is lying...
Thanks given by: