Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explore TDM 95% Completion (many changes)
Dedication:
This TDM is dedicated to the hardwork and service of @Fenn and @Kllaus -- they are part of what make UGG my home!

I started a fresh thread since I have put a lot of time into this map. There have been some robust changes. The core structure as well as the top end of the map should be similar to what I showed before.

Notables:
-Listened to Shon and made the map completely indoor.
-Fixed many texture and brush glitch -- still a few left oplzgod let me remove them all!
-Took out skybox for the preview (it didn't look good anyway but it will be fixed up later -- it will use stars or similar texture)
-Added proper height player clipping (players can not get out of the map alone, will continue to work on preventing the mario-bro style jump glitch)
-Significant improvement to lighting, my current development computer is weak so I am showing this preview as no light. Don't worry though the lights are there!
-Added finishing touches

To be completed:
-Skybox (mentioned above)
-Player Spawns
-Texturing any blue/gray hallways
-Bevel sharp edges to allow easier play
-Bevel playerclip edges to allow easier play

Video:

Mentions:
@wLL @Shon @Angry @Helios @bulli10 @Rezia

Hope you liked it.
Thanks given by: Cursor , Fenn , Flatina