Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Upcoming Staff Application & Positions
Forum Moderator

Name:

Ricardo Pimentel

Date of birth:

03/01/1997

Venezuela/caracas 

Lenguajes  Castellano 100% English 50% Portuguese 50%

Why I would like to be Forum Moderator:

First of all I would like to give me the opportunity to show you what I can do or what I can help by being Moderator Forum since basically everyone goes through tests and some of the great functions is to be Moderator forum since it is one of the most functions Great of the Staff for the reasons that when it comes to reviewing a creative theme for a User has to know what the topic is about or how you can help or advise you also have to take into account when closing a topic since to be able to do so The issue has to have at least 3 days of inactivity that is closed for the simple case of not causing spam or if it has nothing to do and was only creator for Spam to close it automatically

Why do I Deserve a Chance:

I have a great statistic here as a User as a demonstrator that I can be useful in this opportunity Good friend I can take the forum chat to improve with my good jokes also let me say that if I have the opportunity to create various games to be able to keep both the forum and The active chat and I arrive of joy is really trying to maintain and do a good job that I have happy and happy to others I am a man applied in his work that likes to do things well I also like to be repeated for I repeat not tolerated Abuses on the part of nobody before all the seriousness and the desire to work

Forum Moderator:

Details:

• You will be responsible for the forum community.

I have to keep in mind that the charge for which I am playing it is very important and I agree to assume any responsibility

• You will monitor the posts and topics of the community and interact positively with them.

I can clearly handle that and respond according to the subject I'm going to help or monitor

• You have patience and free time for the requests of the Administrators.

I can have a great amount of free time and always be aware of what is said to me by my superiors

Login information and my online statistics

[Image: NvyUBoC.png?1]

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Contributions to the community and help

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Well, there are many that I can remember 

With nothing more to say that have a good day and luck for all those who postulate
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: Trim , TJJ , lAndyl , noobvice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming Staff Application & Positions - by Viruz - 03-28-2017, 06:02 PM
Application for Forum moderator - by Shewi Yvonne - 06-23-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Advertiser Application - by Lukas_L - 05-11-2017, 03:04 PM