Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Upcoming Staff Application & Positions
Format: Developer / Programming
Name: Lukas_L
Date of birth: 16.03.1990
Application for: Set Developer, Map Developer, GFX Developer, XML Developer
Programms: Blender. Photoshop. 3DMax and more......
Proof of work: My Video
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

FIRST! ( I dont will have Money for Develop, i Make it for free)

Hello there, Lukas_L. 
I'm 27 years old, I'm from Germany, I'm an english teacher and I currently work at a company named CEBRAC. (Our team of teacher's, I'm the guy at the right end). Lastly a picture of my students and I celebrating Thanksgiving day on saturday. 

I'm also a professional C++ programmer, I mostly worked with C++ and Microsoft SQL database, I've worked with FlyFF (Fly for fun) MMO for about 4 years, during this time I developed many PvP/PvE systems, item combination systems, pet systems, actually all kinds of system. I was the developer behind one of the biggest FlyFF PServers named Fly For Hero, that reached a peak of 800 players, sadly with new big companies and MMO's the server shutdown. I was the creator of a huge amount of content that would take a long text to show, also this system was one of my creations: 

Here I created basically everything, the map, the ball aura, the system: scoreboard, pyre captyre, everything.
In this system there are two teams, red and blue, there are also 3 pyres(pillars) in the map, top middle and bottom.
A player has to get close to a pyre press spacebar and do not move/attack for about 6 seconds. 
If all pyres are being conquered by a team a countdown starts and unless the other team conquers one of the pyres the team gets points for each 3 seconds that the pyres are conquered. The team also gets points by PvP'ing and killing bosses that appear during the match, killing the boss gives the whole team a atk/def aura. There's also weekly guild tournament matches that are saved in the database.

This is a basic explanation, but just to show a bit of the complexity of what was created on this system.
I was paid 650Euro a month for about 6 hours a day of work. I was responsible for everything since correcting the most obscure of the bugs to creating big systems as this one.

I also did freelancer jobs at other server, as Insanity flyff, and I co-owned my own server for a couple of months when my partner had to study to study in Germany.

I've always loved programming, I always look forward to program organized, safe and portable code.
I'm looking forward to do some programming in my free time, no, I won't be charging as this is a game I loved back in the days.
If you need you can add me on facebook or ask me for any other kind of instant messaging contact.

I hope I am not missing anything, I know there's always an initial programming task to prove me and I'll be glad to do it!
See you!
Thanks given by: Flash , Fenn , Krustty

Messages In This Thread
Application for Forum moderator - by Shewi Yvonne - 06-23-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Advertiser Application - by Lukas_L - 05-11-2017, 03:04 PM