Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any old ijji people still play? Im Dramatic
LOL kk adding you Big Grin i don't rly play games on weekdays because work and pretty sure lord nicene doesn't either. We play ***** occasionally and instalock widow genji if ur down to get griefed

And snuw I still have absolutely no clue what ur talking about still LOL but as an old friend i'll clear this up for u

I was both SNSDxTiffany and Jessica, there's literally a video still on youtube that confirms this (though i don't actually remember asking this to be made, tbh): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Blacky was definitely Sunny, nicene was yoona? i think, fimbul was... yuri? Nvm don't remember XD

Also one of my videos I *made* with the description has my name on it (lightmaria was the character i added my crown to after winning tourney, maybe ur somewhere in this vid too? dunno, probably not bc i was always a shitter vs 50 ping XD but hey there's definitely a lot of me killing toveri): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i still talk to some ppl from gunz occasionally (dunno if u remember joon or stoned from revived) also fk that's such a good video btw pls like it everyone thx

I've had, and still have, the name SNSD Tiffany on league for years now

Some even more obscure facts, but i've never seriously played another pserver after ijji died except this one when it was euro gunz; didn't know Pls owns it now? PS if you're reading this it's also [+]Ber/SinSu etc. idr anymore i cycled through a million fkin names

Also sort of confused how the fk u know "brb smoku" but not his irl name when that's all i'd hear nicene and mishots call him back in the day on vent... lastly, who is rein pls fill me in i love me some gunz drama XD
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any old ijji people still play? Im Dramatic - by Vyseus - 11-13-2019, 09:31 PM