Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Game crashes help or my mom 0/1
Pc: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.72 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia GT 730 2GB GDDR5 (all hardware and drivers are fine)

UserID: Last one Realburg0n, i switch accs

What's the issue you have been facing:

I was playing fine one day and later when i wanted to play again the game just started crashing as soon as i get in a room

These are the steps:

1.- I start the game
2.- I enter my data, choose character, connecting
3.- I make or enter in a room and press START
4.- The game is loading, appears the map and the character
5.- Freezes and instabyebye~

What have you tried to solve the issue:

Disable antivirus (Microsoft SE); disable Firewall; cleaned the computer; delete UGGunz.exe; delete all files and waited for the client to re-download it all; i saw like 3 or 2 guys with the same problem in Forum; I DONT WANNA DO THE "nvd3d9wrapx" step, thats  pretty absurd :|

I DONT HAVE ANY DLL OR STRANGE PROGRAMS RUNNING BACKGROUND, just Windows programs as long as i know using Task Manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this thread the guy has exactly the same issue and he solved it Via Skype: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I HAVE DISCORD, NOT SKYPE, would be nice if you could tell everyone the solution for future problems
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS MY MLOG:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Game crashes help or my mom 0/1 - by abuchaibe3 - 11-18-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Game crashes help or my mom 0/1 - by UGG BOT - 11-18-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Game crashes help or my mom 0/1 - by Kingstar - 11-18-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Game crashes help or my mom 0/1 - by Kingstar - 11-19-2019, 06:14 PM