Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account Recovery.
UserID: Aren

What's the issue related to your account: Hello, very good morning / afternoon / evening depending on when you read this!

I go through this means to see if it is possible to recover my account which I have been unable to enter for some time because I do not remember the last password that I put in and the email that I had I lost, I can give some of the passwords that I put in and obviously the ID of it, I look forward to your prompt reply! In advance thank you very much for your attention.

What have you tried to solve the issue: Obviously, I have tried to remember the password and the possible emails that the account may have had, but unfortunately I have not reached anything. This is the clear example of why you don't have to create a thousand emails, then when you want to look for one the process is too complicated.

ScreenShots: I do not have screenshots since I was playing a long time ago, I have formatted my pc several times and obviously lost all my replays / ss etc.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Account Recovery. - by lazyboi - 02-19-2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Account Recovery. - by EUB - 02-19-2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Account Recovery. - by lazyboi - 02-20-2021, 02:58 AM
RE: Account Recovery. - by EUB - 02-20-2021, 09:08 AM