Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Upcoming Staff Application & Positions
Format: Developer

Name: Shaq

Date of birth: 03/13/1992 | March 13th, 1992

Languages (Programming and/or other): Fluent & born English, translator for other languages. Teaching a friend English.

Skills / Experience: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Proof of work: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. PLUS I have tons of art in the GFX section PLUS I have helped and made a few things requested by @Pls via Skype.

Closing: I really enjoy these forums and would love nothing more than to help with anything I can especially in my expertise of designs and art. I can and will always try my best to support and help this forum and server. I was a developer here before but it ended shortly because I was dealing with a busy life and that is not a current issue right now. I would love to be a developer again here and do beautiful work and art to make this community look amazing. I actually have made user icons and am currently redesigning the GunZ website headers and buttons. I have a ton of free time.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Flamex , Trim , noobvice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming Staff Application & Positions - by Cursor - 03-28-2017, 05:00 PM
Application for Forum moderator - by Shewi Yvonne - 06-23-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Advertiser Application - by Lukas_L - 05-11-2017, 03:04 PM