Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any old ijji people still play? Im Dramatic
(11-13-2019, 08:22 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.alright now its just getting super cringey

joey was never SNSDxTiffany, he was SNSDxJessica

and no that's not the real dramatic, i go smoku now

(rakuzan probably being weirdos making alternative accounts pretending to be people to stir up some drama as always)

like come on now, dramatic suddenly appears, uses a random name that ive never heard him use, seung pyo? like wtf

then joey comes out of no where, saying that he knows where nicene and everyone else is, when nobody literally knows where they went, and tells me that he's SNSDxTiffany?

and don't ask me why the hell they would do this

these kids hack on gunz still in 2019 when nothing matters

who the fk knows why they do what they do

well I sent you and joey my discord ID did it go through?? I didn't get any friend request so... 

SeungPyo # 3573 <--- add me on discord 

btw your saying im fake but i don't think i can prove that easily becuz its been like 10 years? since i actually played the game, i don't have anything saved from then.
although I remember I played 2 tourneys with you, once with shot amazon and other time with genre and uhh some guy name starts with f i think. 
+ you did rage quit for me dying at the first round against sparta "if we lose we lost because of dramatic QQ" lol 
anyway add me on discord i just want to catch up.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any old ijji people still play? Im Dramatic - by SeungPyo - 11-15-2019, 09:39 AM