Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EXPOSED] This is what UGG has became.
(06-09-2020, 10:06 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 09:51 AM)NewDivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 09:46 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.BRAINDEAD poor/trash ZUELA, Browser is my friend and he has internet issues cuz he lives far from the city, done THREAD CLOSED

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA If you tell me more? Trash ping 23k ping and ddos? not even the worst internet in Venezuela has high trash
ping

AS I SAID, he lives FAR from the city and have few options of internet, stop victimizing yourself.. we all know who the real laggers/abusers in the server is...
man stops defending it if it is obvious there is a lot of hard evidence, that it made netlimiter and made DDOS more than 3 times and it looks like it was lagged on purpose. And I say it again, not even the worst Internet in Venezuela has such a high PING
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EXPOSED] This is what UGG has became. - by NewDivine - 06-09-2020, 10:18 AM