Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer Universe Gunz 4k(High Quality) test - in development.
(06-16-2020, 10:45 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Gutto hey maan the intro looks good so far Heart . The only thing I’d say is It seems like you color graded the video which leads unnecessarily high contrast/low exposure and over saturated orange(warm) tones. If I were you, I’d color correct the video especially the Battle Arena part. Also one more thing, I was wondering if you are using Adobe Premiere Pro?

Thank you for your rating. I am not a professional kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, this trailer will be cleaned of effects, at most Fx 90s from Vegas.17. Then if you want to help me I will be grateful, it will be a simple trairler. Smile

I really like your work, especially with photos. One day I would like to meet you.
[Image: p3eFiID.gif]
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trailer Universe Gunz 4k(High Quality) test - in development. - by GUTTO - 06-16-2020, 10:51 PM