Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Help
¿Alguien más tiene el problema de no poder ver a nadie en el juego? Todos me salen con 999 ping  Undecided
Thanks given by:
Si acabas de instalar el juego intenta prender y apagar tu laptop/pc, a mi se me arreglo asi. Igual veo que estas hablando con TJ, comunicate si es capaz de arreglar tu problema o si necesitas mas ayuda.
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by:
Talvez tu internet no era velocidad y creo que alguien te roban a tu wifi ya paso tienes que seguir al nat , llamalo a el jefe de internet te arreglo a el internet
te quitas al nat.
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

Try to do it, in order to solve your problem.

• Restart your computer.
• Download the gunz again You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
• Reinstall the gunz.
• Reinstall the gunz on your desktop.
• Change the configuration on your DNS ports.
• Restart your modem.
• Block your firewalls, remove the internet cable, wait 5 mins and reconnect and run your gunz luncher as administrator.
• Remove the internet cable for 1 minute, and try again.
• Port Forward, this tutorial might help. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
• Uninstall recent programs you have installed.
• Uninstall hotspot.
• If you are having NAT problems this tutorial might help. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Let me know the results.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Silhouettes
Todo estaba bien cuando entré al Gunz, pero como 1 hora después empezó el problema, y no veía a nadie.

Kllaus, my modem is different 'cause it works with another system (MikroTik). That's why I can't follow the tutorial's steps '-'.
Thanks given by:
Si te entiendo porque tu internet no era muy bueno y no era velocidad rapida. y solo veas a 999 ping necesitas hablar con el jefe de internet pues!
para arregarlo a tu internet new modem ya noi habra nat y ping999 no mas!
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Solved.

@Thread closed.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: