Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gunz is NOT dead
yeah man gunz no ded! is alive!
Thanks given by:
I know, thats what i just said Smile
Thanks given by:
Gunz is still deffinitly alive and well!! ^_^
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Good one pal! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Get ebola omar
Thanks given by:
(05-18-2016, 11:21 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Get ebola omar

i couldnt agree more
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2016, 09:48 AM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I did talk about making videos for the server with some friends. BUT we agreed to wait for the update so we can put information on the video that people are going to like.
Think about it, we would make a video with what information? There is nothing new from what he haven't seen before.
And that is why we are waiting to make videos, waiting for the update.

Noice frmd!
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by:
First of all, its a dead game #Fact

(02-01-2016, 05:50 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is the same server and samename and was euro its just steven left and Pls took over just got a new owner and a new system which is better and we are growing more and more each day gonna be huge soon enough Big Grin

Biggest diff is community 80% br now?
and growing each day? thats *****!
Thanks given by:
No idea who the guy above me is ANYHOE
community is not growing game is still fun to play
Thanks given by:
(05-22-2016, 01:09 PM)spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No idea who the guy above me is ANYHOE
community is not growing game is still fun to play

Taste a.k.a flavor
Thanks given by: