Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey ugg members, i have a great discussion.
Hai, how much money u guys spend on donate ?
i spend 100 euros and i bought things not useful like redset etc...
but i have all items i need now u guys Smile
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras but for my part to get what you want more than 500 dollars Smile
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras  but for my part to get what you want   more than 500 dollars Smile

lol
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras but for my part to get what you want more than 500 dollars Smile

Rs Viruz el era preguntando sobre cuanto coins todos lo q juegan aqui ha donado. E solo un topico de discusión

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras but for my part to get what you want more than 500 dollars Smile

???

And I spent like 110-120 euros.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
430 shekel is enough that wat i spend shon lmao
Thanks given by:
hey limits, why did u delete me everywhere?
Thanks given by:
VIRUZ GOD
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Ezzz--...

[Image: 1f095c5e1e4f310ddf8f3b3e4db087dd.gif]
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted. ~ Hee
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2016, 02:16 PM)Limits Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.430 shekel is enough that wat i spend shon lmao

Yeah I got all I need except donation sniper /-/
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: