Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Update
(08-28-2016, 09:22 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you fix your issue?

No, it can't be fixed i just have to deal with it, you can close this thread if you like
Thanks given by:
Just in-case you think you cant fix it, try a few of the tips below:

- Close anything that is open (YouTube, Internet, etc)
- Use your disk defragmenter (simply just google how to use disk defragmenter)
- Use archetype
- Scan your computer for any types of viruses (I recommend using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) 

I hope things end up working out for you!
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(08-29-2016, 04:03 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just in-case you think you cant fix it, try a few of the tips below:

- Close anything that is open (YouTube, Internet, etc)
- Use your disk defragmenter
- Use archetype

I hope things end up working out for you!

Its none of those things bro, i think its just my computer its cool though, I've learned to deal with it the best i can i honestly don't even care anymore but thank you for trying to help me.
Thanks given by:
(08-29-2016, 04:07 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its none of those things bro, i think its just my computer its cool though, I've learned to deal with it the best i can i honestly don't even care anymore but thank you for trying to help me.

My pleasure!
If you ever need any assistance feel free to PM one of our GMs or even post another thread here.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(08-29-2016, 03:54 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-28-2016, 09:22 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you fix your issue?

No, it can't be fixed i just have to deal with it, you can close this thread if you like

About this ↑ Thread closed.
If you have any other inquiries let me know.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: