Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved no one can see me in game
(09-14-2016, 10:52 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you solved your problem?

Be patient, the user specified he does not know how to port forward, give him time to see if it works or not.
To ilovework, let us know if you have fixed your problem as soon as possible.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2016, 10:52 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you solved your problem?

i have tb link router i cant find that zone that exist in the turtial i tried to search for tb link on port forward but i cant find the zone that i make change in it i want play gunz realy hard :/ Huh i love this game

please give me a way to make port forwarding on tblink router  i should press advanced setup then NaT but next step not right there cant find the word that preesed to make port forwarding NaT disactive at my page  and no icon to change  it to actived even please help  Cry
Thanks given by:
Find a tutorial in youtube for port forwarding

Example : How to port forward in (insert router name)
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Do you mean TP-Link? If yes, you can look here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
so weired its fixed from its own i opned yester day with out any change and found that i can play normal but if it is back to make that 999 again i will try the link sory waste that time put realy i wanted to play hardly
Thanks given by:
Solved.

Thread will be closed soon.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: