Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved High ping to server
(09-24-2016, 08:59 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bumping thread isn't needed,we're looking for the issue.

You can try to port forwarding.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yep i did that already.
Thanks given by:
Are you using Windows 10?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-24-2016, 11:12 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Are you using Windows 10?

nope i am using windows 7
Thanks given by:
Well hopefully you are not using a WIFI connection or your internet plan might simply just be slower their is a lot of different reasons why your ping and others are high and a lot of factors how many connections do you have running from your modeem do others use computers in your house, or using the wifi in your house can also effect that.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-24-2016, 11:39 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well hopefully you are not using a WIFI connection or your internet plan might simply just be slower their is a lot of different reasons why your ping and others are high and a lot of factors how many connections do you have running from your modeem do others use computers in your house, or using the wifi in your house can also effect that.

I am using cable connection and i have good internet speed ive provided speed tests in the begining of the thread, the high server ping affects only people outside of my country meaning if server ping is 800 i will still see israeli players 15 ping
but if server ping is higher then 200 i will see everyone expect the israeli players 150 ping more then they should be.

if it was me lagging i'd also see the israeli players with a higher ping since that not happening i am assuming i have some sort of problem with the connection to the server.
Thanks given by:
Yea it must be a problem with your connection to the host. Weird.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
i changed isp problem solevd, now im facing AE problems in clanwar any fix for that?
Thanks given by:
(09-26-2016, 01:53 PM)Hakui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i changed isp problem solevd, now im facing AE problems in clanwar any fix for that?

It happends in CW only?
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(09-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-26-2016, 01:53 PM)Hakui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i changed isp problem solevd, now im facing AE problems in clanwar any fix for that?

It happends in CW only?

yep
Thanks given by:
(09-26-2016, 03:40 PM)Hakui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It happends in CW only?

yep

So relog when the cw starts and if it doesn't work so redownload ugg
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: