Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken something I just have to lose
first I want to say,
I've lost the find unfair that I have my donor, I have spared for years, this is against the rules, especially if you know that private servers are illegal to export !!
just that I have to donates because you are playing with our money!
and then I look 1.50euros here in belgium / Netherlands, okay no problem, when can I pay I suddenly see VAT 3euro oO ... that just 7 coins, plies let nevertheless remain human, this is just way too expensive ! I look here for 15euro 300coins which you can buy 1sword and 2 SGS it to other servers ..

no hate but plies look at this, it's too exaggerated !!
[Image: X1C4GEv.png]
Credits to: Cursor
Thanks for the awesome signature <3
Thanks given by:
Hello,

First of all,we're sorry for the damage caused.
The old database has been deleted,we can't recover the database so we decided to make a new one,we also can't recover donation items.

Secondary,this is the price for the donations,I don't think we would change the price.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
but u know it ways to much right? if i want to buy that donor set of 180 coins, i have to pay 20euros its like 2-3 hours i have to work for that money i hope u understand its alot, i already did this donation in the past, alright i understand u cant give it back because, not enough proof and u guys need new money to pay servers and there for steal us money where we work hard for but its ways to much, i had like 15euro on my phone i sended only 1 text for 7 coins and my 15euros is gone, and on our donor page its said 1.50 euros for 7 coins explain me plz
[Image: X1C4GEv.png]
Credits to: Cursor
Thanks for the awesome signature <3
Thanks given by:
The price of donations are quite fair in my opinion. Also we did not "steal" anyone's money You donated to a previous server which was closed.
If it wasn't for the co-owner Pls at the time. There would not be a server for you to enjoy today.
Again Sorry for your loss, you & 95% of the members including me all re donated.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or any staff member.

Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: