Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved problem acc hack
(10-03-2016, 11:42 PM)EuroBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If what you say is true then you go forget password

I TRIED but my email is too old i cant access so helios said MAKE THREAD now you stop ok i talk to Staff not you

PLS helios help
PLS triwedix

accoun yankojesus

not yonko Sad
Thanks given by:
You can be gauged password email address by sending a message to your phone this easy you do not need the answers to questions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 11:44 PM)EuroBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You can be gauged password email address by sending a message to your phone this easy you do not need the answers to questions

accoun my made in 2010-2011 bro that what i say to helios

realise my phone changer i new Iphone7 now i no same number .... i had trYED everything You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
All the acc That was in 2010-2011 It has been closed now we have new server new acc
sry bro u cant recover ur acc u have to make new acc 2016
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 11:48 PM)EuroBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.All the acc That was in 2010-2011 It has been closed now we have new server new acc
sry bro u cant recover ur acc u have to make new acc 2016

are you stupid i am saying my EMAIl acc go back 20101??????

YOU CAN STOP REPLY

plea STAFF only
Thanks given by:
Euroboy, leave it....

let staff handle this rofl
Thanks given by:
yjaunrm
If you do not know what are password email this will not help you with something,
try to remember email and PIN or create a new name
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 11:52 PM)EuroBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yjaunrm
If you do not know what are password amyl this will not help you with something,
try to remember amyl and PIN or create a new name

SHUT THE ***** UP

israel ??? frier slicha
Thanks given by:
HELP STAFF OMG STOP IGNOR
Thanks given by:
Player fake! @Closed
Thanks given by: